What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• edited July 2017
    I literally do what you did to me to people every day so I know how it feels to do it. That feel when you have a softlock coming and they prio swap. It was like watching me PK in the third person. Betrayed by my feels :(

Exploiting priority swaps is what serpent is all about IMO and you fucked me right up with that concept.

• Looks like monk.

Just Immunity through their entire existence.
  • Or just blow their skulls up with your thoughts.

• Today (and the past two days) I really got the urge to return to Achaea full time. The only thing standing in my way is the thought of bashing. I hate it so much. 

However, I think if I get a list of areas to bash in (since I literally only know Moghedu and Manara) I think I'll be able to push through from where I am now at 74 to 90, where it starts to get fun.

So, yay for wanting to come back!
  • Yeah.  Bashing is literally the worst.  Keanung's scripts help
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • I'm moving back to CMUD since I never learned LUA and doing anything in Mudlet was abominable. With server side curing nowadays the fact that Cmud isn't as fast as Mudlet wont matter much at all, but I will enjoy myself infinitely more.

So sadly, keanung's script wont be of use to me. But that's alright. I'm so used to manually targetting and bashing that I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had any coded assistance.
  • Devran said:
    I'm so used to manually targetting and bashing that I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had any coded assistance.
    Netflix.
  • Nazihk said:
    Devran said:
    I'm so used to manually targetting and bashing that I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had any coded assistance.
    Netflix.
    Woah woah woah there buddy. What do you think this is supposed to be? Fun?
  • Day 1 as monk didn't go too well against Kythra/Rom, kept forgetting my aliases under pressure :no_mouth: Really enjoyed the practice from the duels/spars though. Few more days and the scythes will come

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Devran said:
    Today (and the past two days) I really got the urge to return to Achaea full time. The only thing standing in my way is the thought of bashing. I hate it so much. 

However, I think if I get a list of areas to bash in (since I literally only know Moghedu and Manara) I think I'll be able to push through from where I am now at 74 to 90, where it starts to get fun.

So, yay for wanting to come back!
    AREAS and AREAS <level number> is pretty nifty.

For specifics, though, I recommend (in addition to Moghedu):
    Ulsyndar
    Mirror Caves
    Judgement Mountain
    Battlesite of Mourning Pass
    Sirocco Fortress
    Iskadar.
    Arcadia (the royal guards)
    Dun Fortress
    Aalen tsol'aa village
    Qurnok
     <3 
  • Devran said:
    I'm moving back to CMUD since I never learned LUA and doing anything in Mudlet was abominable. With server side curing nowadays the fact that Cmud isn't as fast as Mudlet wont matter much at all, but I will enjoy myself infinitely more.

So sadly, keanung's script wont be of use to me. But that's alright. I'm so used to manually targetting and bashing that I don't know what I'd do with myself if I had any coded assistance.
    Why not use nexus? It was a joke if you played awhile ago, and it's definitely inferior to mudlet (although I use it and love it), but I think it's the most popular client behind mudlet. There are getting to be some nice shared scripts out there and it's really easy to use. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited July 2017
    Nexus is good if you don't mind trading client speed for less time spent learning how to lua. I personally think that it's pretty well-polished client for being a browser-based affair and I would use it myself if I didn't already know how to make Mudlet look and work like the Nexus (except faster).
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • In certain match ups he's not wrong, artifacts do lend a huge advantage, but in this one... yeeeah.
  • Wouldn't worry about it. From what I hear he does nothing but whine. And blackwind in arena until limb damage resets.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• That cigarbox is hax.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Personally I was eyeing all those pipes.. I mean clearly you killed him with all the smoke.
  • Laedha said:
    Devran said:
    I'm moving back to CMUD since I never learned LUA and doing anything in Mudlet was abominable. With server side curing nowadays the fact that Cmud isn't as fast as Mudlet wont matter much at all, but I will enjoy myself infinitely more.

Why not use nexus? It was a joke if you played awhile ago, and it's definitely inferior to mudlet (although I use it and love it), but I think it's the most popular client behind mudlet. There are getting to be some nice shared scripts out there and it's really easy to use. 
    Well in my glory days in Imperian I was using Zmud. I own a CMUD license and know how to code in it. 

Though I haven't even considered Nexus.
  • If I recall, Armali is the dragon / shamn that routinely whoops Atalkez' ass... and Farrah's ass... and just about everyone's ass despite not having many arties.  And god help if they actually ever got Arties.

I kinda fucking giggled at someone tryna callout Armali whenever I'm p. sure the person doing the calling out has more arties than Armali, overall.
  • edited July 2017
    She's an Alchemist. Probably the class that takes the least effort.
  • Was confusing with the other A-Starting named Hashani, Amranu.

Armali still kicks ass as a dragon.

Right?
    I'm not crazy am I

• Amranu's pretty artied up, though, I think?

Alchemist/Dragon are really good choices for low artie pvp. Though, tbf, Apostate (which Llesvelt is) is also up there. He just dun like losin'. 
  • edited July 2017
    Amranu's arties isn't much more than Armali. Has roughly the same, plus a lvl1 con/bracelets, iirc. Possibly level 1 int too, for dicking around as Occie.
  • Frederich said:
    If I recall, Armali is the dragon / shamn that routinely whoops Atalkez' ass... and Farrah's ass... and just about everyone's ass despite not having many arties.  And god help if they actually ever got Arties.

I kinda fucking giggled at someone tryna callout Armali whenever I'm p. sure the person doing the calling out has more arties than Armali, overall.

Arties aren't really relevant in the matchup she was owning me: Monk v Dragon. That's why she plays dragon.

She's good tho. Made me hate that matchup. :(
  • Dragon and alchemist don't have any arties that specifically buff their strategies minus maybe collar for alchemist... but if you're locking that doesn't really matter. He's an apostate not doing damage so tanking arties are really irrelevant and most people don't have mana regen/sip arties, which would definitely hurt his primary strategy.

So in this case, he couldn't be further from reality.

• And in reality that fight was actually skill trumping automation... GG
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.