Bann's Seafaring Stuff

Hey guys, I've been thinking about releasing my seafaring triggers and aliases on here for a while. I like sailing a lot(obviously), and I'm still slowly working on putting together a thing to make ship trades easier too, which I'll put in here later. Right now, this is the aliases and triggers that I use for fighting and stuff on the sea.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bwur1f6nrks0rfm/SeafaringTrigPkg.xml?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jq3jwxkg562ierx/SeafaringAliasPkg.xml?dl=0

Once you get these loaded in either via the package manager or import, there are a few different things:

-Turning the ship is done with 'c <dir>', and it works with non-cardinal directions as well. So, for example, c nne, c s, c urmom, etc.

-You can row/full sails with 'c fs'.

-You can repair without maintaining by 'c r' or repair WITH maintaining with 'c rm'.

-Nothing's automated except shooting ballista at seamonsters. I don't really believe in higher end automation, so if you're looking for some kind of win, piss off.

-There are a lot of weapon aliases for doing different things, like shooting at seamonsters or a ship. Look at them and get familiar with them.

-Feel free to change the substitutions I have in there. It's not perfect and there's still a lot to be done. If you guys have any questions, feel free to post here if I'm afk/asleep, or send me a message or tell. If I don't respond, just msg me or post here.

~~Bann

Comments

• Thanks!
  • Bann is the best! <3
  • @Pertius just said he had a novice who was using Svof running this, but couldn't get the curing to turn off. You'll want to change the aliases and stuff to look like this:

</code><code>if matches[2] == "loadb" then
            expandAlias("pp")
    	send("load ballista with dart`fire ballista at seamonster")
    elseif matches[2] == "loadbd" then
            expandAlias("pp")
    	send("load ballista with dart dipped`fire ballista")
    <span>end</span>

That's a roughshod way to do it, but it should work - assuming your healing is on to begin with. If you do this, you'll also want to make sure you put expandAlias("pp") in the Curing On trigger too, to re-enable your healing.

• </code><code>if matches[2] == "loadb" then
            svo.app("on", true)
    	send("load ballista with dart`fire ballista at seamonster")
    elseif matches[2] == "loadbd" then
            svo.app("on", true)
    	send("load ballista with dart dipped`fire ballista")
    end

^ is what it'll look like with Svof added in.

• 
    svo.app("off", true)
    send("ship repair all")
    ^ is what it'll look like in the Curing On trigger.

Remember that you'll want to change the command separator in the aliases/triggers. I use the ` character, so change that to whatever you use.

• edited July 2017
    Nvm. Beat me to it.
  • edited July 2017
    Learn new neat stuff about svo every day  <3
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    RTFM and all some a little becomes clear :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Haha I do. I just don't always find gems like those you listed  =)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • Oh, this is exactly what I needed. Thanks for the awesome job!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• recently installed, and have been having trouble with the balista refire, wondering if anyone has had any issues
  • recently installed, and have been having trouble with the balista refire, wondering if anyone has had any issues
    If you're still having this issue, make sure you go to your login trigger for Achaea and just put in 'firing = false' and 'dipped = false' just to define those two variables, and then the refire should work. Also make sure the trigger is enabled.