[Mudlet] HELP ARTEFACT echo with clickable links

So with the latest announce I noticed there are many more help files to remember. I decided to throw together a quick alias that you can use that will pull up a list of the scrolls you can click. You can click your class which will bring up the appropriate scroll. Added in all artie scrolls I could find while I was at it. Doing help artifacts, help artefacts, or help arties will pull it up. If you navigate to the alias I've made it simple to change the colors of everything to your own liking at the top. I've checked the scrolls but if you notice any linking to the wrong place please let me know.

Link Here

Comments

• edited July 2017
    The regen link does not route to HELP 19.10.4 (Stat Altering and Regen Artefacts).

Great script though, much appreciated. I'll add any other dead links I find also. :)

ETA: Every other link works as intended, it seems!
  • Solnir said:
    The regen link does not route to HELP 19.10.4 (Stat Altering and Regen Artefacts).

Great script though, much appreciated. I'll add any other dead links I find also. :)
    Nope! I'm not on currently but I believe if you check announce (4779?) it has the new ones. Which I used. I believe they've split them up now? Thanks though! I'll look into it.
  • Right, you have the regeneration link pointed to "HELP REGEN ARTEFACTS" when it ought to be "HELP ARTEFACTS REGEN".
  • 4479 says HELP REGEN ARTEFACTS though :(. Does it not link to anything?
  • help regen artefacts
    There are multiple matches, please choose one to view:
      1) [19.10.4 ] > artefactstatsandregen
       Title: Stat Altering and Regen Artefacts

2) [19.10.4 ] > artefactstatsandregen
       Title: Stat Altering and Regen Artefacts

Specify which row you want to see. E.g. To see the second item do:
       HELP regen artefacts 2.
  • I can see your confusion! Those seem to be the same. 
    @Makarios or @Nicola  should know about that, methinks.
  • Ah, if you could just typo it. I did the same for stats earlier and it was fixed quite quickly. REGEN ARTEFACTS should definitely route you to the right place once it's all fixed. 
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    edited July 2017

• I think they beat me to the typo. it's fixed now. :+1:
  • Just realized I'd left out DW by mistake. So updated with new link. New link here.
  • edited October 2017
    Super late update. The syntax used for each one changed a bit for some reason over time and lot of these turned into dead links. Updated all to work correctly and added in discontinued shop of wonders link. Can download here.

As mentioned in the first post if the default colors bother you then you can edit them in the alias to your liking.
  • Nothing new has been added to this, but it has been rewritten thanks to @Rekhyr and the code is much cleaner! Thanks for that! Previous link still works fine!
  • edited October 2017
    dang you know some people are on a whole other level when they have to script their credit spending. my sad, tiny escrow.