Memorable quotes

Comments

• KriemhildeKriemhilde California, US
    I'd die if I accidentally did something like that. 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I find it to be highly entertaining when someone does it, which is often because @Kasa is a code scrub.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • edited July 2017
    [accidental double post]
  • I'm sad that ada pastebin doesn't scale for phones :(
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I'm sad that Xaden can't spell wielding correctly.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/7sutd5Zy

Some top drawer RP going down lately.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• "oh my god why did you guys 5v1 gank me?  I ALREADY DUSTED THE SHRINE AND YOU WALKED IN.  THIS IS HARASSMENT."  and issues abound.

This coming from the same guy is kinda hillarious.  What the actual shit.
  • Why would you post something where it's clear you're just trying to set someone up for a future issue? 

• Cooper said:
    Why would you post something where it's clear you're just trying to set someone up for a future issue? 
    No idea what you're talking about boss 

• edited July 2017
    oop, double post

• Cooper said:
    Why would you post something where it's clear you're just trying to set someone up for a future issue? 
    The person who is issue happy in that log isn't the one that posted it.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Just funny how you guys cry wolf all your life about how people do things, just to turn around and do them yourself.
    Call me ol fashioned, but i do things "eye for an eye". If its ok for you all to do, then its ok to have it done too you
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Proficy said:
    Just funny how you guys cry wolf all your life about how people do things, just to turn around and do them yourself.
    Call me ol fashioned, but i do things "eye for an eye". If its ok for you all to do, then its ok to have it done too you
    This is a pretty shitty outlook for life, for anything really, but especially for a game with such a small community where we're all here to have fun and enjoy ourselves. Just saying.
    Huh. Neat.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Take it to rants guys.
  • Daeir said:
    Bad attitude for a city leader to have, to be honest.
    says the poster child for bad attitudes
  • Aegoth said:
    Daeir said:
    Bad attitude for a city leader to have, to be honest.
    says the poster child for bad attitudes
    Your opinion of him doesn't negate the validity of his comment. It is a bad attitude.

• Not the time or place folks. Take it down to rants if you really want to drag it on out.
  • Micaelis said:
    I just want you all to know I believe in an eye for an eye too. So if you give me a hug, I'll give you a hug too. This applies to any type of physical contact. Any...type...
    Oh, really?  B)

• Micaelis said:
    I just want you all to know I believe in an eye for an eye too. So if you give me a hug, I'll give you a hug too. This applies to any type of physical contact. Any...type...
    This doesn't extend to the time I uh... Accidentally killed you, right? Since I didn't actually touch you, it was all done by pointing finger guns at you until you bled out. No physical contact whatsoever!
  • Sayenna said:
    Micaelis said:
    This doesn't extend to the time I uh... Accidentally killed you, right? Since I didn't actually touch you, it was all done by pointing finger guns at you until you bled out. No physical contact whatsoever!
    You're safe now!

• Antidas said:
    Proficy said:
    Just funny how you guys cry wolf all your life about how people do things, just to turn around and do them yourself.
    Idk what Xaden did, but I'm willing to bet that whatever it was, it didn't involve griefing you repeatedly until you were so pissed that you were ready to issue him. Considering this is what you threatened to do, I'm beginning to wonder if your definition of "an eye for an eye" is more like "an eye for a whole fucking head"If he did something shitty to you, then fine, suck it up and kill him for it and get your revenge, then go on your way. You don't need to threaten to grief people out of the game every time someone kills you for something.
    It works for Israel!

• Micaelis said:
    Explains the crossed swords on your CoA

• the ole if we can't beat them with numbers, we'll beat them with guards:

The raised voice of Kiet can be heard nearby, ordering a change in the guard.
    The raised voice of Medi can be heard nearby, ordering a change in the guard.
    The raised voice of Melodie can be heard nearby, ordering a change in the guard.
    The raised voice of Melodie can be heard nearby, ordering a change in the guard.

:s 
  • It was even in numbers until some of our group randomly disappeared, so we moved guards. We get guards moved on us literally daily and you don't see us complain!

If you hand over some credits so our group has even 50% your group's escrow, tho, I'll see what I can do :)
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    ZOMGZPAY2WINZ