Do you know how to fix a screen that looks like this?

I posted that Firefox messed up Achaea by disabling some plugins, but I checked up on the plugins and I'm not so sure they're related to the game.  This is what my screen looks like.  It's awkward, but I can find and place the mini-windows in an approximation of where they were, but I've no idea what to do about the mapper.  I am working with other clients, but I'd like to get Nexus working the way it was - it has a lot of nice features.

Answers

• edited July 2017
    You should be able to just right-click and then add them, and have them go where they were.

Or simply reset by clicking the "Reset button", all the way in the lower right-hand corner. The little refresh icon.

• TectonTecton The Garden of the Gods
    You can also try making the browser window bigger, it'll revert to mobile/tablet mode if your browser window is too small.
  • Thanks, but I'm using a desktop and the browser window fills my monitor.  I can't make it any bigger
  • Dunno what kind of monitor you use, but you could try increasing the resolution on your monitor. That seems like it's quite large for a desktop, that's all.
  • You might have zoomed in with ctrl + scroll wheel, too?
  • Or it's a tiny computer.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."