Horizon Zero Dawn

Picked it up today, it's really good. Started in hard mode, left the starting area, killed a herd of fire bellowbacks whilst running away like a baby because they've got so much health and almost killed me a few times. Considering switching to very hard once I get used to the tripwire gun.

Comments

• Bought it at the weekend in the sale and still haven't had chance to play it properly yet. Does look awesome though

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • It's a super fun game. I was really into it before I got some Zelda in my life.
  • Watched my partner play through it - absolutely amazing, super excited for the new DLC coming.
  • Switched it on last night around 8, next thing I know it's 3am. Instantly engrossed with it, extremely impressed. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Sobriquet said:
    Switched it on last night around 8, next thing I know it's 3am. Instantly engrossed with it, extremely impressed. 
    Yeah, I had it download overnight, started playing in the afternoon and then at 10pm I realized I had to stop. Next time I play I'm switching to very hard, after learning a few tricks.