What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• you blew me up to wher eyou were.

Then we like.  All ate you.
  • Frederich said:
    you blew me up to wher eyou were.

Then we like.  All ate you.
    Yea, I was like "KILL THE FRED" when I saw you and then i realized dragon and the cure three thing and I was just like, "fuck" when Tesha came out of nowhere and then Exelethril was blocking me and then Tesha dropped ret and I was just like :cry:

I must be a real threat for y'all to pay so much attention to me. ;) Heeheeeeeee......... Still Slave though, c'mon @Mhaldor :cry:

• Target Verquisse is my next automation plan

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Tried to participate in my first ever raid ... 10 seconds in I got braziered and died in 1 second. Forgot to put up my cloak tattoo, which I actually had.

2nd time, just sitting around and watching meteors drop around me. "A shiver runs down your spine, and you feel an instinctive urge to run as far and fast as you can." Maybe 10 seconds later I suddenly got radianced.

Well at least I learned some things: 1. Cloak Tattoo during raids!!, and 2. Move when you see radiance text.
  • Still entangled by @Mathilda's handwriting and not getting over it. <3
  • Kurdock said:
    Tried to participate in my first ever raid ... 10 seconds in I got braziered and died in 1 second. Forgot to put up my cloak tattoo, which I actually had.

2nd time, just sitting around and watching meteors drop around me. "A shiver runs down your spine, and you feel an instinctive urge to run as far and fast as you can." Maybe 10 seconds later I suddenly got radianced.

Well at least I learned some things: 1. Cloak Tattoo during raids!!, and 2. Move when you see radiance text.
    SVO has warnings for those insta-kills built in

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Got a shitton of Mhaldorians killed by guards bcz someone forgot silence and disarmed my first tank (not really.  Fkin ada got the disarm.  I was on becalm duty)
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Got sunk by a sea dragon. Ooof, they're nasty.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    You're better off rolling up your sleeves and jumping in after it Crocodile Dundee style.

Morthif said:
    (Aegis, God of War) says, "Serve Me well, serve it well, and it will serve you equally as well."

Aegis gives a blackened war blade to you.
    He could have given it a bit of a scrub first! Congrats :)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Morthif said:
    (Aegis, God of War) says, "Serve Me well, serve it well, and it will serve you equally as well."

Aegis gives a blackened war blade to you.
    Mind show off the description?
  • You have slain a male villager, retrieving the corpse.
    Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 96.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Master of Sapience.
    A small pile of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
  • omg I want those
  • Had a 3v3 with Kogan/Sobriquet/Kayeil that turned into a 3v5 with Bronislav and Shirszae added.

Won both times.

Was fun you guys. <3
    Always with the numbers.

• Fun for who exactly?

• Unable to purge the vicious toxins from his body, Bronkus has fallen victim to the corpse of a vicious water moccasin.

Hilarious
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• Sobriquet said:
    Fun for who exactly?
    I had fun! I don't understand the reasoning behind targeting a Pandora shrine. And It didn't make much RP sense to do so. Now I'm going to go serp and cry as a I spend credits so when I'm targeted first (becoming a trend) I can just evade and reset to come back. Had to target Solnir first because he could just rez others if not. Probably sucked to be targeted before it even started for him as well. Heh.
  • Well I mean.

Xaden could have rezzed too (since he's a Devotionist).  So it was either the Paladin, the Shaman, or the Bard.

We targetted you first bcz fuck Depthswalker.  Fuck it SO hard.
  • Sobby holds a grudge @Frederich, don't even think about accidentally raiding his mine.
  • I-I don't even mine...
  • Accipiter said:
    Sobby holds a grudge @Frederich, don't even think about accidentally raiding his mine.
    Grudge was wiped out when you delivered Rum, we're all good.

Fights were fun, reasons behind them were beyond sketchy

• Do you even mine bro?