Memorable quotes

Comments

• Caelan said:
    Trey said:
    Caspian never involved love, unless you mean the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket.
    I did mean that.   Is there any other kind?
    Only the most impure, taboo, unspeakable, indecent, and all-around-not-safe-for-young and impressionable-minds kind:

• I thought this was funny:

Titania, the Dryad Queen has returned $(lname$) to Nature's embrace.

Your mental reserves grow stronger and your willpower increases.

Your mental reserves grow stronger and your willpower increases.

Titania, the Dryad Queen has returned $(lname$) to Nature's embrace.

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Proficy who? :trollface:

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • edited June 2017
    Synbios said:
    Caelan said:
    Trey said:
    Caspian never involved love, unless you mean the kind you clean up with a mop and bucket.
    I did mean that.   Is there any other kind?
    Only the most impure, taboo, unspeakable, indecent, and all-around-not-safe-for-young and impressionable-minds kind:

Dude, this is a family-friendly forum. Censor that sort of stuff!

(Apparently, editing to fix a typo breaks image links. Bah.)
  • I'm pretty sure it is censored in Mhaldor.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Keid said:
    Dude, this is a family-friendly forum. Censor that sort of stuff!

(Apparently, editing to fix a typo breaks image links. Bah.)
    But you didn't even bother spoilering YOUR censored-but-still-unsafe-for-young-minds version. Who's the degenerate here, then?

• Oh, she knows.
  • edited June 2017
    Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "The golden egg is back in play, and with Targossas holding second, third, and fourth, Iakimen's task here won't be over-easy!"

You resign yourself to your fate and begin the process of ending your own life.
  • 5934/5957 4190/4577 cdb ex 25 -          9R (-----) 
    Xaden is knocked forcefully off his feet by the impact of Alrena's huge tail.
    Will is knocked forcefully off his feet by the impact of Alrena's huge tail.
    Alrena's tail narrowly misses you as it whips in a circle.
    Drual is knocked forcefully off her feet by the impact of Alrena's huge tail.
    Frederich is knocked forcefully off his feet by the impact of Alrena's huge tail.
    5934/5957 4190/4577 cdb ex 25 -          9R (-----)
    Sometimes, it pays to be a Shikudo monk.

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• fucking i had balancing up.  Rage rage rage.

Oh well.  I GOT HER BACK WITH A LUNGE.
  • Isn't that just the line for when you're not enemied?
  • Tailsweep isn't a guaranteed hit. I totally did forget to enemy that guy tho.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Yeah no empathy here, try having six Mhaldor Roads!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Anost?

Shornwall?

Think we have more of them than Mhaldo :(

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited June 2017
    Mhaldor Road, Malevolence Street, Nefarious Way, Circle of Pain, Blood Gulch, Abyssal Avenue, Abomination Road, Circle of Damnation.

All have multiple rooms to the name. And that is just our upper circle D:
  • It's practice for Nish battle!
  • (Svof): Kelderos says, "Anyone know if you can lock a specific room with the ire mapper?"
    5533h, 4922m, 21528e, 19825w cexkdb-91.5- 11:58:39.285 0 0-0 0 0-0
    The Crossroads.
    The sun beats down oppressively upon the land, banishing any moisture beneath its rays. A towering 
    beech tree looms over the crossroads, leaving the surrounding paving stones shattered. A fierce 
    virago carefully scans the area for signs of trouble. A sewer grate looms darkly beneath your feet. 
    A hooded nocturni, crackling with blue streaks of electrical discharge, patrols this area. There are 
    2 large iron chests here. Standing here regally is Ze'thya, the chimeric dragon. A stout barrel 
    stands on end, surrounded by the unmistakable scent of rum. An exquisitely crafted urn, shrouded in 
    shadowy hues, rests on the ground here. Emanating an aura of purest Darkness, a megalithic black 
    pyramid looms here, maintaining a silent, unblinking vigil against the Light. A runic totem is 
    planted solidly in the ground. A ladder of long, soft leaves comprises a wispy Weaver's Fern along 
    the ground. A mounted tsalmaveth watches this area carefully. A knight of the Atrament guards the 
    area, hands poised on the pommel of a broadsword. Gred, the Hashan humgii crouches here, a small 
    golden crown sitting crookedly upon his head. An obsidian eye sigil is here. A sigil in the shape of 
    a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. A broad black bench made of cedar rests here. A 
    plain crescent-shaped swing made of crystal rests here. A huge statue of the Scimitar of Yen-Sorte 
    stands here, thrusting skywards. You may ENTER SUBDIVISION from here.
    You see exits leading north, east, southeast, south, southwest, northwest, and in.
    5533h, 4922m, 21558e, 19825w cexkdb-91.5- 11:58:41.707 0 0-0 0 0-0
    Silver sparks dance across the heavens as the dazzling orb of the sun rushes past Achaea's three 
    rings, the second brilliantly coruscating at its passing.
    5533h, 4922m, 21590e, 19825w cexkdb-91.5- 11:58:48.306 0 0-0 0 0-0
    Deathsight History:
    <SNIP>
    - 2017/06/27 10:43:53 - Punished for insolence, Kelderos has perished at the hands of Belladona, 
    Queen of Vampires.

Death - Achaea's biggest driver for change.

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xulu, an orc witchdoctor exclaims, "Ack! The wemons will miss me tonight!"

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Morthif said:
    Your fellow citizen, Covfefee, has just escaped imprisonment in the foul pygmy dungeon. Welcome him to Ashtan!
    Of course it's Ashtan. All the Trump wannabes go Ashtan. Guys, we're not America anymore.. we have legit rp outside of lol freedoms.  Go LolTrump Hashan
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Morthif said:
    Your fellow citizen, Covfefee, has just escaped imprisonment in the foul pygmy dungeon. Welcome him to Ashtan!
    Mean!