Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Caelan said:
    Raves for @Morthif and @Caelan for making it a 2v2! Wish I could stay a little longer, but housework :(
    Yeah, totally found an issue with my curing.  Literally spammed my screen.  Had to keep disabling triggers and trying to fix and not die manually.  What a shitty defence leader I was today.  So damn bummed about it because it wasn't like "oh we got bested" it was "my shit's being dumb OH NOES!"

Next time I won't let you bash so peacefully :D 
    You strong warrior. I want fight more. Light Goddess and Fire God say no fight. Fight other enemy.

bring it son
  • So much fun. What a great time to be alive and playing Achaea! :)
  • I will echo that Verquisse and concussive bombs are hilariously effective!
     <3 
  • @Tesha is my favourite person in Targossas so far.
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Tesha is awesome.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Mariya said:
    Rave for @Aegoth: In response to schedule conflicts, I have developed an unseemly habit of trying to multitask life and Achaea. I'm not sure how he knows, but any and every time I try to sneak in and take care of something quietly, he will manifest from the nearby molecules and immediately drag me kicking and screaming into entertaining interaction. All too often, as much as I'd love to, I simply cannot spare the proper attention these interactions deserve, and that is unfair.

But @Aegoth keeps doing it anyway, and that's my rave. Don't you ever change, you silly bastard, one day I'll be free. 

Also, while I'm here, Mhaldor is awesome and I'm sorry I haven't been around as much as I'd like. I do better soon, I promise.

Miss you and your weirdness, gurl, as well as watching you make particular proteges squirm. Looking forward to having you back around now. <3
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Raids!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Was fun! Poor @Khel and I got schooled so hard on clouds :( 
  • @Kasa bbz, thank you!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• GOODBYE PAYCHECK
  • @Nicola, any chance for the artefact cart to have a value for a pet package, or do I need to buy credits instead?
  • SaibelSaibel Chicago
    Tasuu said:
    Even if we lost that Nish battle was a lot of fun. Next time I have to bring a shovel for @Laniara
    It was!  According to @Cooper we scored 136 kills for our team to their 106.  I wish we had undying rezzers.

P.S. Gauntlet is a fun relic. 
    Dragonknight tells you, "SAIBEL SAIBEL BO BAIBEL FE FI FO FABLE."
  • Rave for TeamTarg not getting mad at me last night when I was half asleep and kept getting separated.. and rezzing people like 20-30 rooms away from the conflict. :D