OOC Raves

Comments

• what the.. is that what a happy dragon looks like to you..?  Looks more like a slug or a snail to me  =)  Also nice asp
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • My faith in Lisa Su has been rewarded generously.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    My internet got fixed a day earlier than scheduled and I got to finish off watching OITNB last night. My supervisor asked me if I was interested in house sitting for a week and I am so keen for that. It'll be a break from the drama at home for a little while, plus, an indoor shower is a luxury!

So... I didn't think this actually ever happened outside of the movies. Sometime on Friday afternoon, someone took a frozen fish head, wrapped it up in a rag, and shoved it through the ceiling vent of the men's bathroom at work. Monday morning, the entire administration building at work was reeking of fish and had to be aired out and all the air conditioning filters that had just been replaced had to be replaced again.

Someone must really, really, really hate working for the dole. I'm actually enjoying the arts and crafts stuff and if I manage to make anything of super high quality within the next month, I'll be able to sell it at the next market. Not exactly what I envisioned myself doing but I suppose it could be so much worse. 
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• New Drake single, let the swoooooooooning commence.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ryzan said:
    New Drake single, let the swoooooooooning commence.
    I'm probably showing my age, but he just mumbles... he should learn to enunciate.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Couple things to rave about.

First, my dog might not be dying. If she responds to this medication, the enlargement and inflammation of her liver, pancreas, bile ducts (everything) should go down and she'll be able to eat and live and wriggle around like the fluffball she is. I love this animal more than I can say and the past two weeks have been very difficult.

Second, I am in love with the Mistborn books by Brandon Sanderson. Others have mentioned them, but I finally got around to reading them. I'm halfway through the second book in the first trilogy and I don't want it to end.
  • @Devran If you are looking for something by Sanderson that is less young-adult, check out The Stormlight Archive.
  • edited June 2017
    Accipiter said:
    @Devran If you are looking for something by Sanderson that is less young-adult, check out The Stormlight Archive.
    I'm allowed to relive my youth!

/sob

On a serious note though, it doesn't really seem all that young adult to me. I mean.. Look at the Koloss. Or the casual enslavement of an entire race for a millennia. Or the countless deaths and executions under an oppressive regime.... 

Young adult is like.. Animorphs. This is not Animorphs.

P.S. Already purchased and downloaded to my Kindle.
  • You be careful how you speak about my Animorphs!!
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• F yeh Animorphs. Jake ftw
    "All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

• edited June 2017
    Xaden said:
    You be careful how you speak about my Animorphs!!
    What was that, Visser 849057210948? I can't hear you over your lack of a vertebrate.... and rank.
  • Devran said:

the casual enslavement of an entire race for a millennia. Or the countless deaths and executions under an oppressive regime

[...]

This is not Animorphs.
    um bro have you read animorphs, because that's literally the backstory of animorphs
  • @Tysandr <3

You know why, and no it's not for the above post and you know it.
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Potty training almost complete;
    Pre-school selected;
    Soccer (no, not football) practice has begun;
    Karate practice (nyuk nyuk).

This parenting thing is pretty cool!

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Hyperlith said:
    Potty training almost complete;
    Pre-school selected;
    Soccer (no, not football) practice has begun;
    Karate practice (nyuk nyuk).

This parenting thing is pretty cool!
    Baby and toddler are the gateway drugs. You'll be hooked then BAM teenager.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Saeva said:
    @Kiet I gave my baby mango to see if he liked it, because I am a just and fair mother. He literally shook his head no and gagged so hard he threw it back up.

This is my child with whom I am well pleased.
    That might have to do with the fact that over-ripe mango smells like dog shit.

• Saeva said:
    @Kiet I gave my baby mango to see if he liked it, because I am a just and fair mother. He literally shook his head no and gagged so hard he threw it back up.

This is my child with whom I am well pleased.
    I guess bad taste is genetic :angry:
  • edited July 2017
    The different types of mango tastes vastly different as well. You couldn't pay me enough to eat R2-E2 or calypso mangos but I would blow a line of sailors for bowen mangos.
  • It's my birthday. I feel old but it's been a good birthday so far (currently 4.5 hours in). I close at work but having a (good) job is nice. I have a great partner. Too tired from party last night/work earlier to play Achaea so I'm sipping a bottle of single malt a friend of a friend gave me last night. Getting a laptop when I get paid so I can start learning to script for real and give back the piece of shit I've been borrowing. 
  • Happy birthday. :)
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Homecoming was amazing. You heard it here first.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tahquil said:
    The different types of mango tastes vastly different as well. You couldn't pay me enough to eat R2-E2 or calypso mangos but I would blow a line of sailors for bowen mangos.
    ...This is a bad thing?
  • Tahquil said:
    Paging @Wessux

• Klendathu said:
    Ryzan said:
    New Drake single, let the swoooooooooning commence.
    I'm probably showing my age, but he just mumbles... he should learn to enunciate.
    Or stop completely. 

• Ready for a couple guests (kinda.. still need to clean up and shower). Beer inbound. Scotch! Fuvk I dont have Scotch!

• I see that stolen Chilis Presidente glass, you thief!

Or did you actually pay the $5? Should have stolen it.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Almost entirely products I represent. Nice job!

• Atalkez said:
    I see that stolen Chilis Presidente glass, you thief!

Or did you actually pay the $5? Should have stolen it.
    I uhhh "have no recollection as to the origin of said glass making its way to my home"

@Cooper you sling booze?