Diablo3 GUI

13»

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    edited May 2017
    Was happening on two separate windows machines as well as one osx laptop, so I highly doubt it's my windows configuration :innocent:

EDIT: This was on 3.0.0 though, so maybe was fixed with 3.0.1?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Actually 3.1.0 is the latest, try that  ;) that's what I tested both setups on!
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    3.1.0 was what I meant. Haven't tried it on that yet, will give it a shot next chance I get!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Man... using the mudlet 3.2 I already see a lot of bugs.

1. There are the perfomance and disk usage Ahmet said... I don't analyzed it with care yet.
    But in my linux distro, using iostat -x. I don't see any issue of performance difference within or without mudlet workin with this GUI...
    If you can show your analyzis to us I would love to study it.

2. First of all I'm working on make the screens adjustable by monitor settings.
    It take 3hours of work to figure how the script works.
    I think that the problem to this maybe were the fixed image size... I cannot see why a person would program a GUI in absolute size... not in relative(%).

Well,

The Journal parent container and background seems to be working now.
    The image in it is resizable now.
    But inside it I figured a lot of absolute sizes... all of them to tell the truth.
    - Working on this now.

To the page be responsive in resize of window it'll be easy. The "gui" command do the job well.
    Altough "ql" always you resize the window will be annoying.

3. This said after put all in place with the sizes and responsivity. There are other steps:
    3.1. I don't know the rest of you, but the container with the map (and others) and container of battle aren't working to me.
    3.2. Also the battlerage images aren't easy to configure. And... my paladin have 6 battlerage skills. The gui only support 5.
    3.3. The scripts packages all comes in XML... to work on it or use directly the mud interface it was a pain every test I need to do to see how the things work...
    3.3.1. This said, I'll try to automatize the parse of xml to a structured project like we see in mudlet interface.
    3.3.2. Then I'll put it in github - if nobody oposes, without changing the name or credits.
    3.3.3. After this, I'll automatize the generation of mudlet package, to test, debug and deploy.
    3.3.4. With this, will be easy to anyone that would like to contribute.

For now, this was wath I've researched. If anyone can come up with something more, I will work in it as soon I can.
    I'm just working with this the last 4 hours, but the GUI is amazing and have more potential.

My regards and appreciation to the author.

Att,

• edited June 2017
    One more issue:
    With this package active,
    this message is throwed to stdout every damned microsecond:
    libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    Need to figure what is causing it.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Lehavetin said:
    One more issue:
    With this package active,
    this message is throwed to stdout every damned microsecond:
    libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
    Need to figure what is causing it.
    Have you joined the Mudlet Discord?

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Also, I believe this GUI was made for Mudlet 2.1, so issues should be expected when using it with a different mudlet version.
  • Yeah, I will adapt it to 3.2.
    :)
  • Would be really happy to see someone take this GUI and improve on it, feel free to ask Q's in the Discord @Klendathu mentioned. For the iCCP version, you just need to run a script of the images used: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/22745076/libpng-warning-iccp-known-incorrect-srgb-profile
  • Glad to hear its being updated. I've had little time for GUI work lately. This one was built back when there were only 5 battlerage skills. Will be interesting to see what people do with it!
  • links for skin are broken :(
  • Hello - 

Did anything ever come of the plans to update this gui? 

“Did you ever wonder if the person in the puddle is real, and you're just a reflection of him?” - Bill Watterson,  Calvin & Hobbes

• All the links are 404. Can I still get the d3 goodness?