Trash-talking Gods

SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
edited May 2017 in The Blank Canvas
So... because Gods trash-talking each other is always funny IG... I started with one and then I kinda... didn't stop.

Sartan

Ourania

Deucalion

Gaia (a bit nsfw)

Aegis

Neraeos

Aurora

Twilight

j/k lol

Comments

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Ugh. This is the best. Never stop. Not sure if I like Neraeos or Gaia better.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Definitely Gaia :kissing_wink:
  • Amazing 
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I thought this was going to be an extension of the other complaints thread, complaining about the people complaining.

I'm glad to be wrong, and pleasantly surprised. Twilight's is perfect.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    So awesome, haha. Twilight and Neraeos were best.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Ahmet said:
    I thought this was going to be an extension of the other complaints thread, complaining about the people complaining.

Pretty sure she did that on purpose
  • Rangor said:
    Joining Aurora's order now.
    We welcome you into the fold

• Upvote Twilight pic
  • That Phaestus one...

*Fan*

Oh my
  • Can we get an Artemis one? Oh, and maybe a Lupus one as well? 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Or a Vastar one?
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Pure fucking gold.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I work at them in batches. Some of them also aren't easy to do. Like Babel. My next release will probably be the rest of those at once :D

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    You're the hero we truly need.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Day made
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Ok last one I promise

Tlalalalala (I can never spell it)

I had fun with the little fiddly bits even though I had no idea what I was doing. Somehow, along the way it went from trash-talk to cheesecake, but I regret nothing.

• @Skye
    Tlalaiad :P

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    For some reason I can't see any of these :(