Things you wish you could tell yourself as a young Achaean

Random pieces of advice, (opt. embarrassing) mistakes, attitude/mindset changes; any and all warnings and tips are welcome here!

Can be serious or funny. Just curious to see what you would tell your newbie selves if you could.

For myself, (although still kinda new), I would tell myself to slow down and look at your target carefully before you accidentally start swinging your sword at an innocent little innkeeper. 

Best Answers

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Accepted Answer
    Don't be afraid to get out of your comfort zone and learn things you might not have originally thought about doing.

It's okay to cause trouble. It makes you interesting. Just make sure you can handle the consequences.

Don't worry so much about what other people think about you. Yes, you're in high school and that's all you really care about but it won't matter down the road. Promise.

This game will help inspire your eventual career, so don't let anyone else tell you how to play it. Take what you learn and roll with it, girl.

Don't let people use you. You're better than that.

Shit's gonna change real hard after a while. Don't let it make you nearly quit. Just keep playing you. You'll find a way to make it work.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby

Answers

• edited June 2017
    My younger newbie self was sooooo super serious about Achaea. 

Younger self, none of it is real! 

RELAX. Thou shalt not convince thyself that Achaea matters.
  • Just buy a PS4 my dude.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Don't login angry/upset (this is a horrible idea). 

Ignore the trolls, assholes, and haters. 

It's a game: play for fun. If not having fun, log out and play "Destroy all Humans" and drink tea. 

Outside may burn after several hours (days) of staring at the virtual world. This is normal. Breaks are good. 

Studying/ Real life > Achaea

• AustereAustere Tennessee
    All these priority ones and spending ones.  I'm sitting here like:  Abuse more wheel promos.  Buy 10 diadem before price hike.  Buy wings earlier.  Don't waste your cash on a veil.  Avoid person x, they suck anyway.  Don't buy credits during crummy promotions. Go outcast or sentinel Ashtani before you can't anymore. 
  • Austere said:
    All these priority ones and spending ones.  I'm sitting here like:  Abuse more wheel promos.  Buy 10 diadem before price hike.  Buy wings earlier.  Don't waste your cash on a veil.  Avoid person x, they suck anyway.  Don't buy credits during crummy promotions. Go outcast or sentinel Ashtani before you can't anymore. 
    If you bought 10 diadem before price hike you lost a bunch of credits.

• Take regular and lengthy breaks from the game.

Don't try and beat the #1 player unless you're already awesome.

Share and support what you make system-wise so more people stick around, but make sure you accept some kind of reward for it so you don't burn out.

Don't be a dick.