Football (Real Football)

1235»

Comments

• Finally took him out today

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Fking man u. such a disappointment!
  • Played my Triple Points for my captain this week and he promptly scored twice. 86 points this week!

• Last night I was checking results of Champions League and some club-based international tournaments of all continents before I sleep. When I looked at Copa Sudamericana I have seen a team as "Chapecoense" at the final stage. Well, I just told my wife "Who are these guys. I have seen them firstly. Interesting.".  I got a little information on them through Wikipedia.

Now I woke up and I was looking at news a few minutes ago. Unfortunately they all dead in a plane crush now except one footballer:( Rest in peace guys. :(
  • Magnar said:
    Last night I was checking results of Champions League and some club-based international tournaments of all continents before I sleep. When I looked at Copa Sudamericana I have seen a team as "Chapecoense" at the final stage. Well, I just told my wife "Who are these guys. I have seen them firstly. Interesting.".  I got a little information on them through Wikipedia.

Now I woke up and I was looking at news a few minutes ago. Unfortunately they all dead in a plane crush now except one footballer:( Rest in peace guys. :(
    Yeah... dreadful news... Over 70 people on the flight and only 6 survivors...
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Mishgul said:
    Coamenel said:
    I have to cope with the 'eredivisie' (that's dutch), a terrible terrible competition with only one club that matters and two others that don't matter but have the quality to actually play european leagues as well.

I've had a season card for Feyenoord for about six years, untill my daughter was born and I chose family over football. Since I'm a feyenoord-fan, I haven't exactly been spoiled with prizes the last decade. But nontheless, I have high hopes for a title this year!

So:

1. Feyenoord
    2. PSV
    3. AZ
    4. we-do-not-mention-this

That is highly optimistic

Ahem :)
  • Well, @Rangor took the Fantasy Football crown although I was quite happy with the runner up spot. Same again next year?

• It's so great hearing you lot talk about your SOCCER so excitedly.

• Trey said:
    It's so great hearing you lot talk about your SOCCER so excitedly.
    get outta here. It's football. 
  • Cheering on Manchester tonight, @Caomenel ?

• Xaden said:
    Cheering on Manchester tonight, @Caomenel ?
    I'll cheer for anyone playing against -them-! 
  • Oh man. I started the season strong but forgot about it half way through. If i'm still playing in september, I would love to join in. Also I have major regrets for dropping Harry Kane in december.
  • Ameer said:
    Oh man. I started the season strong but forgot about it half way through. If i'm still playing in september, I would love to join in. Also I have major regrets for dropping Harry Kane in december.
    He was my Captain for the last two games :)

• Woooooo

• Xaden said:
    Woooooo
    As much as I like to see ajax lose, that was a terrible match. Utd had all players on their own half almost all of the time. Ajax were amateuristic in their build up. 

Nevertheless, congratulations on winning the cup!
  • Coamenel said:
    Xaden said:
    Woooooo
    As much as I like to see ajax lose, that was a terrible match. Utd had all players on their own half almost all of the time. Ajax were amateuristic in their build up. 

Nevertheless, congratulations on winning the cup!
    Given how open they tend to leave themselves when they go balls out, I'm just happy with a job well done.

• Terrible game for the neutral. I turned it off at HT and put Titanfall on

• King of the Brits! Beat em at their own league! Whoop.
  • Sobriquet said:
    Terrible game for the neutral. I turned it off at HT and put Titanfall on
    The FA cup final in comparison was fantastic
  • Hard to get excites about two teams you despise :( 

• Xaden said:
    Hard to get excites about two teams you despise :( 
    This. As a Spurs fans we either had a London rival win the double, or Arsenal win a trophy in what has widely been considered a very poor season, and one in which we have been outstanding. 

• You may have enjoyed it just for how spectacularly both teams were failing. Fair points though!
  • GLORY GLORY MAN UNIIIIIIITED (next year folks!)
  • The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in. 
  • I am really sad for Kasper Schmeichel today.
  • Anze said:
    The thing about Arsenal is they always try to walk it in. 

Roight, on yah go then!

• edited July 2018
  • Trolled, it said real football and turns out to be soccer!
    (Holocaust Inc): Taryius says, "Waait *hic* .. Quaff drInks *hic*  everything in a bott *hic* lee, I tHouGhf It was just 5
    sipSh.."
  • That is the real football, and not to overreact or anything but Paco Alcácer is the second coming of Jesus Christ

Dunn tells you, "I hate you."
    (Party): You say, "Bad plan coming right up."
  • If it's the real football why isn't it called football everywhere?