Quick Questions

Comments

• Yesssssssss
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Could also, you know, ask former spirit walkers.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • All three of them?
  • Spirit Walkers predate spiritlore and the connection seems pretty shaky - the spiritlore spirits are different to pretty much all the Spirit Walker rituals/lore that I was exposed to 
  • Kafziel said:
    Spirit Walkers predate spiritlore and the connection seems pretty shaky - the spiritlore spirits are different to pretty much all the Spirit Walker rituals/lore that I was exposed to 
    This is my current problem
  • Kayeil said:
    If I wanted to learn more about how the spirits in spiritlore relate to Achaean history, where should I start?
    There is a journal in the New Thera library written by Bluef that has the entire event recorded of when shamans got runelore. You could start there.
    Not sure if you meant spiritlore. However if you didn't, there is also a book floating around when Shamans replaced Runelore with Spiritlore as well.
    Kafziel said:
    Spirit Walkers predate spiritlore and the connection seems pretty shaky - the spiritlore spirits are different to pretty much all the Spirit Walker rituals/lore that I was exposed to 
    Fair enough, point is valid.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Tahquil said:
    Kayeil said:
    If I wanted to learn more about how the spirits in spiritlore relate to Achaean history, where should I start?
    There is a journal in the New Thera library written by Bluef that has the entire event recorded of when shamans got runelore. You could start there.
    Not sure if you meant spiritlore. However if you didn't, there is also a book floating around when Shamans replaced Runelore with Spiritlore as well.
    Ah yes my mistake. Totally meant when shamans replaced runelore with spiritlore.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Are retire values for each character based off credits bought for that character. Or do the bound credits/lessons from leveling count as well?
  • Retire value doesn't include anything earnt in-game, as far as I'm aware. So lessons from levelling, lessons from converting to bound credits and bound credits from levelling wouldn't count.
  • So would the elite membership credits count?
  • Renek said:
    So would the elite membership credits count?
    They do. As do no-brainer ones.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Ryzeth nope.
    Keep in mind, you will only receive a fraction of the credit value
     you have purchased on your retiring character. This is in the realm of about
     50% of current character skills, credits, and artefacts. This does not include
     credits, lessons, and artefacts received from the game for free (such as
     levelling up, login promotions, and other in-game happenings). No-brainer 
     packages also do not count towards this total.

Huh. Neat.
  • I'm aware of what the helpfile says. They still do count towards it though (obviously a bug, but nonetheless). At least they have for the past 3-4 characters I've made.

@Makarios
    Mine didnt count :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    How do you change the card on file for Iron elite.  Ive sent an email to the sales email no response.
    @Achilles cancel and re-sub?
    Huh. Neat.
  • Cancel and resub is the answer. It may be a couple days after cancel before you can resub but you don't lose anything if you resub within 30 days. 

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

Are these the cyclone bottles?

You are holding:
    Misc:
       bottle460233        a grey and clouded glass bottle
       bottle450907        a grey and clouded glass bottle

I've had them since the beginning of the promotion and I can't figure out what to do with them. Shaking them does nothing and nothing else seems to work either.

• Is this a bug? Happens every time I Dragonform, without fail.

Reveling in your total mastery of the form, you beat your mighty wings, throw your massive head back,
    and roar your challenge to the world. You are Dragon!
    curing on

(svof): Obtained dragonform, unpausing.
    You send your falcon winging away to a safe haven.
    (svof): Your max health increased by 2772h/47% to 8651.
    (svof): Your max mana increased by 2668m/53% to 7610.
    8998h, 6772m, 32643e, 30850w cexkdb-14.3- 13:06:35.486(+3119h, 36.1%, +2350m, 30.9%) 
    8998h, 6772m, 32643e, 30850w cexkdb-14.3- 13:06:35.761
    [Curing]: DRAGONARMOUR
    With a low rumbling from deep within your belly, you beseech Ashaxei for protection. Your skin 
    ripples as a web of crackling magical energy dances like fire across its surface, settling to 
    solidify into a flexible, translucent shell.
    8998h, 6272m, 32613e, 30350w cxkdb-14.3- 13:06:35.916(-500m, 6.6%) 
    [Curing]: SIP MANA
    You take a drink from a jade vial.
    Your mind feels stronger and more alert.
    8998h, 7610m, 32613e, 30350w cxkdb-14.3- 13:06:35.920(+1338m, 17.6%) 
    You have recovered equilibrium. (2.971s)
    8998h, 7610m, 32633e, 30362w cexkdb-14.3- 13:06:38.888
    [Curing]: SUMMON PSI
    Calling upon the vast well of mental power at your disposal, you begin to summon a mind-rending 
    blast of psi energy.

+-Scythian Marshall Sobriquet Storm, The Ivory Harlequin----------------------+
    | Level  : 105 (14.3%) "1st Heir to Ashaxei's Legacy"                         |
    | Age    : 377         Birthdate: 8th Ero, 365AF          Class: Dragon       |
    | Gender : Male        Race     : Golden Dragon                  Full member  |
    |                                 (Unassigned Trait Slots)                    |
    | XP Rank: 93          Explorer Rank: 225     Combat Rank: 0                  |
    +-Vitals----------------------------------------------------------------------+
    | Health  : 8998/8651   Willpower: 30352/30850 Strength : 20 Intelligence: 18 |
    | Mana    : 6810/7610   Endurance: 32633/38725 Dexterity: 14 Constitution: 23 |
    |                                                                             

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • What's your lesserform class? If you have something like weathering it applies for a fraction of a second before it gets stripped, so your current health gets pushed up a little higher than your max.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    I'm guessing you have a defence in lesserform which increases your con, but that defence doesn't carry forward, Weathering most likely. You're at 110% of standard max health when you dragonform, it scales up your normal, unboosted max health and your boosted current health, giving the discrepancy you see above

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • That would be it, I'm Runie in lesser there. Thanks!

Jonathin said:
    Are these the cyclone bottles?

You are holding:
    Misc:
       bottle460233        a grey and clouded glass bottle
       bottle450907        a grey and clouded glass bottle

I've had them since the beginning of the promotion and I can't figure out what to do with them. Shaking them does nothing and nothing else seems to work either.

The answer was yes, but they were bugged.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Anyone have a description of @Aegis's Helm of Desolation?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Are books sold anywhere?
     <3 
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Mathilda said:
    Are books sold anywhere?
    Every once in a while, you get some interesting tomes being sold in the bazaars but otherwise, I don't think so. Just the multitude of journals and manuscripts that you find all over the place.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• @Makarios: Is the taloned ring's effect a transferrable power or inherent to the item? Will it have to be removed to perform actions that currently require you to RELAX GRIP (such as throwing items)?
  • Is there a time limit on how long it takes to completed a resolution? Other than, I assume, the end of this year?

• If I want to upgrade some arties, how is this month's wheel promo?