Simple Ideas

Comments

• I need this in my life more than you need life itself.
  • edited April 2017
    Adding interesting rewards for completing collection sets might make Minipets (as well as all those collections) actually worth getting.

For current collection rewards, we have:

Death: A deadfall scythe
    Killers: Figurine of Trenton Deis
    Mythos: Figurine of Dekalb, The Betrayed
    Tsol'teth: Figurine of Parni
    Undeath: Figurine of Ugrach
    Adryn: Figurine of Taraus

We also have the completion of the Blackwave set rewarding one with a token and Races set rewarding one with a coin, but those arent listed in the collection list.

So what could we add for the other collections? Specifically minipet.

A unique minipet, unattainable via opening a collection cache. This minipet could also come with a few additional interactions if the admin choose to. An example

Completing the Scaled collection will reward you with a crated dragon hatchling. Able to follow you land and air. Able to give it a chunk of meat to eat. Perhaps have a special interaction with other 'dragons' in the room.

Perhaps if minipets arent that wanted, then a unique little reward. Again, taking the scaled collection into account. Completing it will reward one with a uniquely designed tinderbox of dragonic scales. Using it to light objects will give a unique message akin to 'a gout of flames' erupting from the box.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ahh, no thanks. Minipet collecting is an expensive habit as it is already just buying the ones I like, let alone then having to buy an entire set just because I like the rare one. I don't even have all the pets and there are over 150 pets in my stables as it is. There is already the special pets you can get from the woodland cache, and it isn't really paying off or garnering much interest. Besides myself, I've only seen one other person market for it.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• I've gotten to the point where I give minipet crates to unsuspecting mindless people. Anything to get them out of my inventory.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Precisely the point. Minipets are hitting pretty low in the market, with almost no reason to have one. Additionally, there is no point to even attempt to complete any of the Minipet collections. Since minipets are not going away and by the looks of it more just get added, at least we could get some reward for attempting to complete a set.
  • Omor said:
    I've gotten to the point where I give minipet crates to unsuspecting mindless people. Anything to get them out of my inventory.
    I would love to have any minipets you get but don't want. I be too broke to get them myself, lol.
  • Limit the amount of mini-pets people can own to two please. If you get a new one besides that, they eat the previous ones.
    Gosh they're obnoxious.
  • Nooooo, just gimme all of them. I'll even take ones I already have! Dx
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Can't limit pets to two. Then my flock that I worked so hard to obtain and train would be crippled!
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    Can't limit pets to two. Then my flock that I worked so hard to obtain and train would be crippled!
    They would all devour each other, in a big messy carnage of bloody entrails.

Pet Island: The Menagerie Strikes Back! .... Okay I'm not good at titles.
  • Obligatory pet-rift mention.
  • Maybe the sigil can be in the shape of some sort of ball?

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Brilliant. There should also be a variety of these new sigils that are slightly more expensive, but have a greater chance of capturing and containing stronger pets.

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited April 2017
    I'd rather just have 5+ pets that fall out of inventories explode all over the plane that they're on.

Die in Annwyn with 80 pets in tow? Looks like Tizane has a new pet kitten.
    Die on Arcadia? Dinner just flew into Chenubis' mouth.
    Log out on Prime? Looks like the Lightning Eagle, Belladonna, Zsarachnor, and Yudhishthira have new best friends.

Scratch that. It would be amusing the first time but seeing pets flying everywhere during a raid would be more irritating.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Like a.. greater ball sigil? 
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
    Please allow me to customise my shadowydoo cloak. The grim cloak bit is driving me nuts.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • A version of the gilded page (100cr, full 8-slot trait reset) that resets just one slot for 20cr.
     <3 
    please give seafaring talisman pieces a redeem value. I've had these things forever and can't get rid of them.
  • Not really a 'simple' idea, but just one that doesn't deserve it's own thread.

Could someone be awesome and go through the Wiki and update all the skillsets to reflect proper AB files, instead of just the name and short description of the abilities? Some are full AB, some are just the short version. Being unable to check in game is kinda annoying when I check pages like http://wiki.achaea.com/Vodun to get fashions required and it barely gives any info.

• edited May 2017
    @Solnir You can use GMCP to get AB files. See my signature for a link to a script.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Allow Fleetsense to accept arguments, so you can FLEETSENSE (house), FLEETSENSE (city), FLEETSENSE (order), FLEETSENSE PERSONAL, etc.

Being in positions of authority in multiple orgs means fleetsense gets pretty long.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Antonius said:
    @Solnir You can use GMCP to get AB files. See my signature for a link to a script.
    They really should just let anybody AB anything without having to go through the GMCP hoops. No harm done by it at this point.
  • I'm referring to looking at AB without being in the game. Work doesn't allow the ports required to connect, hence why I want the Wiki updated.
    I already use your gmcp ab files, though, Antonius, they're awesome. :grin:
  • It's a wiki. Couldn't you just do it yourself?
  • Nazihk said:
    It's a wiki. Couldn't you just do it yourself?
    Provided you have 300 hours played you can, yeah. Just login with your usual char/password to the wiki, and you can edit.
  • I don't have 300hrs played.
  • Idea text:
    Allow Xorans to fire-breathe in the same respect as Firelash in Elementalism. Currently, you may 
    only breathe fire at adventurers, directions, and vines. This leaves out the option to breathe fire 
    at the ground. Elementalism Firelash will still be superior, as the equilibrium is still faster than 
    breathing fire's balance.