Dollar Shave Club

Having tried out DSC for a while now, I can safely say that they impress me as a company. Customer service is top-notch, and all of the products I've tried work wonderfully and smell great. My biggest loves at the moment are Dr. Carver's Easy Shave Butter and the Mint Cedarwood body wash. I would strongly recommend giving them a shot, even the ladies! I'm told by female friends who also use DSC that the Executive is a great razor, and the shave butter makes legs and underarms a fairly pain-free ordeal.

All of this to say, if you use this link here - http://shaved.by/fxyVK - if you were curious about trying them out, I get $5 DSC credit when you do. This is less shameless begging than my TurboTax was (thank you to all who did that, bought me enough supplies to survive until I started getting checks from my new job), and more promoting a company that I love doing business with.

Comments

• I tried Harry's but found the shave to be not nearly as close as my 90-razor Gillette.  I shave 2-3x per week and have thick hair.

Have your tried Harry's?  Compare/Contrast?  

I bought my 18-yr old a Harry's with a year of razors because he needed one in college.  But I don't want to spend the money on DSC if they use similar razors.

• edited May 2017
    I use DSC, and it's so fucking good. +1 to everything Trey said, and I will add that their butt wipes are to die for!
  • I cannot attest to their One-wipe Charlies but it is good to know that their peppermint buttwipes that make your asshole tingle are as-advertised.

@Caelan I have not tried Harry's, but I forgot to mention - you can try out any of the razors for $1, believe it comes with a 4-pack of cartridges too, so not a bad risk to try it out!

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    DSC is the shit. Would recc.
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"