Homeport

124»

Comments

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Jinsun said:
    Jonathin said:
    Ok, when you accidentally cut your finger off because you were sailing while building a 2-story artisan deck, you absolutely cannot use homeport and just have to leave your ship sitting out in the ocean while you put a bit of tape on the wound.
    Well, if there's an OOC emergency I understand. I don't use the shit for convenience, and it never would occur to me to do so because, again, Jin cares about his ship
    I notice there's a certain degree of OOC in the way certain players treat their ships. They're the same sort of players who would, in the face of a plague, say "I'm not going to waste a cure on my crew because they get better if you sink the ship". #Roleplay #RustleRustle #NOTWorkingAsIntended.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Also, let's be real, homeport may be convenient if there's an emergency OOC or children strike, but the alternative is what? Your ship sinks? Tough titties. Not a big deal. I've left my shit floating so many times. Hell I run aground so much just from reddit
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Jinsun said:
    Also, let's be real, homeport may be convenient if there's an emergency OOC or children strike, but the alternative is what? Your ship sinks? Tough titties. Not a big deal. I've left my shit floating so many times. Hell I run aground so much just from reddit
    Reddit? Imgur 4 lyfe.
  • @austere you mean that site that was made to host images for Reddit?
  • Accipiter said:
    @austere you mean that site that has clearly surpassed Reddit in enjoyment?