Commissions open ❤

So, ah, I do art sometimes. I'm opening commissions as I did fix up an old tablet and whatnot, so everything's much nicer than previously.

I will take credit commissions but they'll be queued lower priority than cash as this is so I can feed myself more easily! Please let me know if you're interested in anything. I'm going to include listing + terms + contact details under the cut.

Thanks for reading!!

To see more samples, my art blog is here, and the Facebook page for it is here.

Payment through PayPal will be required before progress begins, as I have been cheated out of payment before. PayPal holds money in pending balance, and there is plenty of time to refund if you are dissatisfied. Refunds are no longer available after the first approved draft. If we cannot settle on something you like I will return your money. Prices are plenty negotiable, if you can't afford something, we can work it out.
Let me know if it is okay to stream your work while I work on it as sometimes I may do this.

I will do: NSFW, furry, gore.

I will NOT do: NSFW involving minors, anything illegal, or anything that bothers me morally. 

NOTE: I reserve the right to post all of my work online unless specifically contracted otherwise. Also, all of my work is watermarked under my better-known online name Svadalica, or Judicator Art. I will request it be taken down if you remove it. 

Contact through messages, or email to lolsvadalica@gmail.com

Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

art stream / twitter / ko-fi

Comments

• That said, if anyone's willing to help me figure out the credit conversions that would be fantastic. I am NOT up to date.
    Duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh hurty, duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh duh fighty, hurty, fighty, hurty, fighty, slicey, slicey, facey, kickey -

• So the value of the credits is a little low since most people are paying me with what they're earning in-game without spending real money, so I'm tentatively doing the following. I believe it's a pretty fair price, feel free to slap me with a shoe if not.

Chibi character - 15 cr
    Headshot - 30 cr
    Half-body - 60 cr 
    Full-body -  125 cr

Let me know if you want to haggle and whatnot! I did set full-body fairly high as Achaean characters tend to be super complex with like ten million bits and bobs and thirty different types of embroidery happening and artefacts and and and, 

Current queue is as follows in order of priority for deadline > payment type > piece value. Strikes = complete. I'll probably take up to ten before I stop accepting as I have a bad tendency to work on multiple pieces at once.
    1. Kiet 
    2. Ransym
    3. Truax
    4. Lenn
    5. Cailin (SLOT RESERVED) 

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Do you do digital art, or will it all be on paper that you send in the mail?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited May 2017
    @Kayeil It's all digital right now, nothing paper as it's hard for me to ship physical pieces right now!! ^^

If y'all need more digital examples I can post the WIP's of stuff I'm working on in here to show you how it's going, as well. 

• AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    I would 100% love a chibi Aodfionn
    Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • Oh my goodness yes please hit me up no one ever asks for chibis but they are so delightful @Aodfionn

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Can you draw dragons?
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• @Kayeil I sure can, here's an unfinished sketch for reference. Of course, anything I do traditionally I can do equally well digitally. Apologies for it being unfinished, I just moved out of my apartment so most of my stuff is still lost in the abyss that is moving boxes, but I had this one handy!

• Closing orders for a while until I catch up a bit. Made the mistake of taking some free requests on my blog to expand my portfolio so I'd have more recent examples and such, and got a bit more than I was expecting, so got a little backlogged.

If you'd like to reserve a spot when I reopen (likely not more than a week or two until then), just let me know!

• Leliel said:
    And here's @Truax in watercolor-y style!
    This is the most adorable thing I've seen!!

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Its kawhe. Obviously.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited May 2017
    Update: My laptop got trashed by some family guests and no one would fess up. Working to see if I can save it. Not sure I can afford to replace it after the job loss with the summer semester fees looming without risking going extra hungry.

Going to see if I can borrow a friend's old one, and if it can run my art software or not. If not, well, I suppose I'll have to close this thread indefinitely. I'll try my best to get everything worked out alright, but if it comes down to it I'll settle all unfinished commissions however I can. 

Just in case, thank you everyone for all the support in advance. I was pretty much using this to get back to art and support myself, and I really enjoyed it while it lasted. 

• edited May 2017
    Good news, everyone! (Laughs quietly to self.)

I managed to rig up an old laptop to sort of run my tablet, so I've managed to resume work. I will reopen the queue here in a while, after I finish a couple big orders. 

In the meantime I updated my (for cash) listing as the layout wasn't the best and confused a couple of people who were interested, so that's here under the cut...

FULL LISTING
    Things not included on the simple listing image include the following.
    Icon - $3
    • Examples:  x
    Chibi - $4
    Lineart - based on request
    Icons and chibis both include simple color and simple backgrounds. Icons are single character headshots only.
    These prices include single character only and simple backgrounds. For additional characters add an extra half of the original price per character. 
    For complex backgrounds and pets/accessories, we will negotiate.
    NSFW comes with an extra $5 fee.

And here, have some non-Achaea things I've worked on in the meantime. First is Lissandra from LoL, second is Inara from Paladins. I'm extremely proud of the Inara one.

• Thank you very much for doing this for us.  You did a fantastic job and are very talented!
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • JaydenJayden WA, USA
    Oh my god, that's the cutest thing I've seen all week. I love it. <3
  • edited May 2017
    I'm glad you guys have enjoyed it!
    As an update, here's a simple lil chibi Tushar! He's very cheery. A proper portrait to follow.

EDIT: Oops, forgot to spoiler it. Fixed!

• edited May 2017
    I am cautiously reopening (2) slots here for half-body, headshot, or chibi only  pieces here, please! The reason for this is that it's a lot easier to work on smaller orders between full-body pieces or paintings. Note: you're always free to queue in a larger order, but progress will probably be delayed until all the full-body pieces are complete, or at least the paintings, which are huge.

I'm also seriously considering opening 5 or so slots for free headshot sketches just for practice here on the forums when I have a break (maybe more depending on time); if there's any interest in that please, leave feedback! I'd love to know!

For reference, my price listing is here again if you'd like a piece (chibis are full-body and are $4 a pop, or 15 cr, they're not on the chart).

To update on what my queue looks like, it's a bit like this. Pretty much listed in order of priority.

NON-ACHAEAN ORDERS
    2x full-size double character painting (in progress)
    1x full-size double character simple color (not started)
    ACHAEAN ORDERS
    Tushar - full-body simple color (in progress)
    Cailin - full-body simple color (in progress)
    Lenn - full-body simple color (in progress)
    RESERVED SLOTS (meaning either details not received or in discussion)
    Talamond
    Truax
    FREEBIE WORK
    Site icon for a League site
    FFXIV character sketch

• I'd definitely be interested in a headshot sketch. Not that I'm scrabbling for a freebie, if I like it I'd probably flip it into a commission.

• @Trey Sure, feel free to email or message me and we can set something up no problem!

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Your work is amazing! Sent you an order via email ;) 

• Oh my goodness, haha. Thanks! Guess we're done to one slot for now then!