Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    That's amazingly accurate. 
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Best. Edit. Ever.

• edited April 2017

I'm gonna do this. This is how you make people have trust issues.
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Is that...Sprite, with Soy Sauce?

• Kresslack said:
    Is that...Sprite, with Soy Sauce?
    Yes.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I recently had to do a five minute questionnaire for a job I applied for and I thought I'd share the link.

http://www.thein8model.com

I guess it's a little similar to an aptitude test of sorts but explores which quadrants of your brain are primary for you. I found my results to be really fascinating.

The results get emailed to you, so be sure to put in an email address that you've got access to.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    I recently had to do a five minute questionnaire for a job I applied for and I thought I'd share the link.

http://www.thein8model.com

I guess it's a little similar to an aptitude test of sorts but explores which quadrants of your brain are primary for you. I found my results to be really fascinating.

The results get emailed to you, so be sure to put in an email address that you've got access to.
    That reminded me of the Gallup Strength Finder tests I've done in the past.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.

•           

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • I imagine that would be funnier if I knew what $BAC was
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Stock for Bank of America.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • I prefer the original of that meme.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• One of the many sorts of reasons why women live longer.

•             
  • Berenene said:
    I imagine that would be funnier if I knew what $BAC was
    I'll admit to googling it.
  • - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• That poor kid, lol.  :#
  • Lol'd  

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  •           

• Jurrasic Parking

• edited May 2017
    I'm sure you all have someone in your lives who'd fit this gif.

• Guild Wars 2 <3