[Mudlet] Furnishing sample display

I made this for myself but a few people wanted it, so here I am to share. It just replaces the display output of SAMPLES to this:

Just import via the package manager.

Clicky

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited May 2017
    Also, if something is missing, it's easy to add new stuff in by sticking it into the table in the same format as the rest.

If you want a different number of columns, just change the if i == 5 to whatever number you want.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    So awesome! Thank you!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Not in alphabetical order, not sorted by type... -twitch-

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Klendathu said:
    The default sample list lists the materials in order of what you first found. This just makes it more presentable.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

Klendathu said:
    Yeah, don't really care about that. If you want to add a sorting function and reupload, feel free.
    Jonathin said:
    Klendathu said:
    Yeah, don't really care about that. If you want to add a sorting function and reupload, feel free.
    You monster! I don't furnish, so it won't impact on my life.

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Wait, this could be alphabetical?!

@Jonathin please! Please, please, please. Pretty, pretty please.

Maybe later. I've been pretty sick the last 2 days and I'm just not feeling it atm.
    edited May 2017
    PM'd you, Jonathin

edited May 2017
    Thanks to @Klendathu, it's now sorted alphabetically.

It's listed under furnishing sample display 2.0 so if you are not importing 2.0, you have the wrong one.

clicky

OH, one more thing. If you don't have Svo, you might have to remove the svo.showprompt() bit in the function. I didn't even think about it before I uploaded it.