OOC Raves

Comments

• new kendrick
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  •                      

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Q2 earnings season has kicked off!

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Kyrra said:
    Just nailed an interview for a job that I didn't even apply for but seems absolutely perfect for me!

I'll hopefully find out by tomorrow afternoon if I was successful.
    Good luck! Hope you get it!
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    I also saw a rainbow. Hurrah for rainbows. 
     yes, sir.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I washed a black smudge off my arm. It kind of looked like a rainbow as it was going down the drain.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Nailed another interview today! For a different job! One that I don't particularly want but it was my first time having to interview with a partial phone conference so that was a pretty cool experience.

A minor rant that I didn't hear back about yesterday's interview which I had my hopes up for, but I'll find out for sure about both early next week.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Nice! It might also be a good idea to give them a follow up call and thank them for the interview, ask them if they need any additional information from you? I'll root for you!
  • Finished phase 1 training for my new job.  Was boring, but a pre-requisite for the other training.  Only part that sucked was it was 3 days and 90-120 minutes away, and could have easily been done in one day.  But I get mileage plus normal pay for it so.. Make an extra $350 on my next check for mileage alone.

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Just spent 13 hours out today. It has been an insane day of ups and downs, but overall I was really glad to spend it with my two older brothers. With all of us having our own lives and struggles, it's hard to find a way to meet together, but it's always a joy to get to see them. Even when one of them farts next to me on purpose.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • edited April 2017
    So I had entered the writing contest hosted on the League of Legends Oceanic server. We had to write a story related to champion skins and based on the theme of "something is amiss". They apparently received hundreds of entries

While I didn't win, my story got an honorable mention ^^. I was so happy with this. Afterwards, I received some requests from players asking if they can read my story. Very pleasing experience.
  • It was your birthday week? Neat. Lots of them to celebrate in a short timespan!

• UtianimaUtianima Norway and Austria
    Siduri said:
    Heading out for a job interview. Wish me luck!
    Good luck!  :)

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Tickets to game 6! #WhoopDatTrick
  • Had a great time meeting up with @Ellodin and @Ruth, and seeing @Jurixe again.  First time I've had a proper holiday in a long while, and using it to drive you all around was definitely a worthwhile way to spend the week (minus all the U-turns...)

Now to log back into Achaea...Meets always drag me back.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Yet another interview today for a job that I never applied for!

I'm really loving that suddenly all these interviews are coming in. Now I just need for one of these companies to call me back and ask me if I'm good to start tomorrow.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Guys. Guys. GUYS. I went ahead and bought this figure  that I've been eyeing since January!! It's the first figure I've ever bought and I'm reallyreally giddy right now.

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • The internet has poisoned me and made me assume you the most nefarious intent for that figure.

•         
  • A less weirder OOC rave:

Lots of things have been going my way lately. Things are warming up and I've been hiking (finally!), I moved into my own house (yay!), and my performance at work got me a raise (which helped me commit to the purchase I raved about earlier).

Here's to the rest of this year!

League of Legends: IA ROCKS (NA)
    Guild Wars 2: erasariel.1532 - Devona's Rest (NA)
    Final Fantasy XIV: Novi Selea - Cactuar (NA)
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ErasarielOfAchaea/
    Achaea: Erasariel (duh!)
  • One of the things I spent my tax returns on was getting a new pair of Cadillacs for my face. Got a call from them today saying that they wouldn't be in tomorrow, they had failed inspection at the lab(assuming the lenses), but that they hoped to have them in by Friday.

Made me feel pretty good that they put their shit through an inspection process and don't just grind out dookie product to people. Really hoping they come in Friday. Dammit I want them on my face. ><