Achaean Raves

Comments

• Xaden said:
    Proficy said:
    Ah well, in for a penny, in for a pound, as they say.
     Who ever "they" are... tell them to stop talking....
    They don't listen to me :(
    Make them listen.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• EllodinEllodin Hawaii
    how about poetry?
    And as he slept he dreamed a dream, and this was his dream.
  • Ellodin said:
    how about poetry?
    Poetry interests me very much, but I am not in the position to sacrifice the necessary in the hope of winning the superfluous.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Laptop died at 15%. Queued attack megacrit and killed the big bad in my room, apparently. Rave for @RNGesus
    Huh. Neat.
  • That crusade tho
  • NO PRIESTS.
    NO PALADINS.
    NO ITEMS...

Final Destination.
  • IT'S THE FIIINAL COUNTDOOOOOOOWN
    *cue synthesizer*

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Trey is this what you meant?

Huh. Neat.
  • I'm playing more Achaea than WoW right now. That's my rave.
    We are definitely better for it. Glad to have you man
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."

I give like

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
    ...I may have just reactivated my WoW account lol

• Antidas said:
    I'm playing more Achaea than WoW right now. That's my rave.
    dude hi come pvp sometime
  • Antidas said:
    Whats WoW?
  • Proficy said:
    Antidas said:
    Whats WoW?
    On the off chance that you're being serious and not trying to troll us, WoW = World of Warcraft

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    It's also World of Wonder, the production company behind last night's MTV Movie Awards "Best Reality Competition" winner, RuPaul's Drag Race.
  • Krypton said:
    It's also World of Wonder, the production company behind last night's MTV Movie Awards "Best Reality Competition" winner, RuPaul's Drag Race.
    Quality show.

THE LIBRARY IS OPEN
  • Torben said:
    Thought I'd make up my account as I was raiding the fotums for scripts to use. 

Raves to everyone in Cyrene and the Shield. Loving my time there, and fun little discussion with Targossas today

=) 
    Congrats first post! Yeah you belong to Cyrene and Shield.
  • Antidas said:
    Isn't WoW dead?

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Antidas said:
    Isn't WoW dead?
    If by dead you mean still one of the most popular online games, yes. It's so dead.
  • My rave: finding a working CD drive to replace my 15-year-old one, in one of my sister's old discarded desktops. I only had to try two of them! That said, I 'freed' all disk drives from their places, so it'll be faster next time I need to do this.

We all know I had screws loose before. Now I have enough to turn a plastic pillbox-tower into a light practice weight.
    Miin-aan baash kimini-sij-i-gan bitooyin sij-i-gan-i bukwayszhiigan = blueberry π
  • Zelisia said:
    Wanted to rave for Mhaldor. It's been a ton of fun and if you haven't explored the city and really looked at things, you're missing out. Lots of hidden  objects and reactions all over (like the museum).

Went on my first shipping run for my marque and  had a ton of fun with the "landlubber" rp.  Thank you @kiet and @melodie for the fun evening. Glad I retired and came to Achaea.
    I have to say, Mhaldor is one of the most well-written cities, if not the most.  Granted it's all blood and guts, but it's amazingly well written.  It is the Erisian Occultist of cities.

• Rangor said:
    Lots of fun skirmishing and raiding with Eleusis today!
    Damnit. Left work and sitting at my son's soccer practice for another hour. Sonofa...

• Caelan said:no
    Rangor said:
    Lots of fun skirmishing and raiding with Eleusis today!
    Damnit. Left work and sitting at my son's soccer practice for another hour. Sonofa...
    Better than doing yard work all day