Player Pics

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Jonathin said:
    No, in correct english, they are suspenders!
    Ftfy

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    I thought we spoke freedom English on forums and frumpy English in Achaea as Achaean
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Idk now I'm just imagining Jinsun using several garter belts sort of patched together to keep up his pants and it's pretty hilarious. I am okay with both versions.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Melodie said:
    Idk now I'm just imagining Jinsun using several garter belts sort of patched together to keep up his pants and it's pretty hilarious. I am okay with both versions.
    I'm ok with it, too. My garter-belt-suspender-braces are the pants suspension system of a man of worldly experience.
  • Jinsun said:

Sorry... I dunno why it's so massive. Lunch break pic rocking the suspenders and the patented pen-behind-the-ear.
    fuck all if that doesn't shout Pirate Lord I don't know what does.
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Morthif said:
    Jinsun said:

Sorry... I dunno why it's so massive. Lunch break pic rocking the suspenders and the patented pen-behind-the-ear.
    It's time to reup them contracts
  • HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Nicola said:
    In English those are braces not suspenders, suspenders are what you wear around your waist to keep your stockings up!
    Forrest Gump wore braces, c'mon.

• OceanaOceana North Sea
    Hyperlith said:
    Nicola said:
    In English those are braces not suspenders, suspenders are what you wear around your waist to keep your stockings up!
    Forrest Gump wore braces, c'mon.
    Run, Jinsun, run!
  • Morthif said:
    Jinsun said:

It actually kind of reminds me of Cutler Beckett or whatever the EIC antagonist was called in the second and third Pirates movies. Put a wig on him, dress him up, and I think it'd fit.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Morthif said:

looooooooooooooooool
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I get major Tim Robbins vibes from you, @Jinsun. Ever had that before? 
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Never heard either but Tim Robbins is 6'5" and I'm 6'3" so probably closer. 

• Really? You've never seen Shawshank?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Sobriquet said:

Really? You've never seen Shawshank?
    Ofc I've never heard I look like him. Was flattering 
  • Looks like a cross between Nathan Lane and Seth Rogen.

• SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    ...what are you drinking

• Skye said:
    ...what are you drinking
    Image result for crab juice     
  • Jinsun said:
    Budweiser, in case you guys were worried.
    That's what we were worried about. Gross.

• JinsunJinsun TN, USA
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Clearly you've never had keystone 
  • Jinsun said:
    That's good, babies shouldn't have alcohol
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Steel reserve
  • Austere said:
    Jinsun said:
    Trey said:
    Jinsun said:
    Steel reserve
    Steel Reserve has a special place in my heart, as would any malt liquor that can make my face feel numb after one 40oz. It's not drunkenness, it's just a weird thing with it, I don't get that from anything else. Not an allergy either!

• After 40 oz of steel reserve, I think the numbness you start feeling in your face is called "self-loathing". :joy: