Apr 29th - Tabletop Day

Alright,

So in the spirit of Tabletop games, D&D and such, I'm opening my Discord to some people to enjoy an entire day (perhaps more) of D&D (Or, depending if we get someone who knows PF or other games, those games as well).

We're looking for some people who want to DM (Of course, these are always a rarity, but hey, as a fellow DM I'm hoping I find a few more to host some games) and some players, new and old. This group that I have right now are mainly 5e focused.

So anyway, whether you're brand spanking new, or old and know the ways, feel free to come along. Send me a PM and I'll shoot you over a link. Make sure you state in the #misc channel who you are and such so I can set your role accordingly.

Thanks and hope to see you there! Yay Tabletop!

Comments

• I would so be down if I wasn't gonna be in Universal that weekend. Hit me up though I run a weekly campaign for some roll20 players, I'd love to maybe do something else a different night of the week (USA EST)
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    This sounds awesome, but I unfortunately have to work that day. Otherwise I'd absolutely be there.