What Happened To You Today?

Comments

• Ooh. Login works again. Yay!
  • @Kresslack You should package and share your original code.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited April 2017
    Frederich said:
    KARRENS BACK AND HASHAN HAS A BACKBONE 
    Lol @Karren

You called it.

And Fred, it's not that Hashan doesn't have a backbone without him, he's more like the spinal cord.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I found it hilarious that he disappeared for months and when he comes back he's STILL first target.

Anyways, welcome back! We had to show you a good time, and I did promise to PK with you <3
  • Jonathin said:
    Frederich said:
    KARRENS BACK AND HASHAN HAS A BACKBONE 
    Lol @Karren

You called it.

And Fred, it's not that Hashan doesn't have a backbone without him, he's more like the spinal cord.
    ah my back, spinal cord!

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Armali said:
    I found it hilarious that he disappeared for months and when he comes back he's STILL first target.

Anyways, welcome back! We had to show you a good time, and I did promise to PK with you <3
    He hasn't been gone so long that people have completely forgotten who he is, and combination of artied and Runewarden (assuming he hasn't switched class) usually gets you consideration for first target honours.
  • edited April 2017
    Frederich said:
    KARRENS BACK AND HASHAN HAS A BACKBONE AGAIN. 

BOUNTIES FOR EVERYONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Called this so hard, but tbf I thought it would come from @Xaden   :/

Edit: Even better, 2v2 us :)
  • What.  People were bitching about bounties board being cleared.

We just got 11-12 bounties added.  Literally everyone is happy.
  • The ship "Vashnarian Heart" finally slides below the surface of the deep, ravaged by a magnesium chip.

New Sea Monster?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Frederich said:
    What.  People were bitching about bounties board being cleared.

We just got 11-12 bounties added.  Literally everyone is happy.
    My bounty is higher than @Aesgar's. -pride-
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • High above, Antonius opens her glistening, tooth-lined maw wide and rains a great tempest of 
    dragonfire down upon you, from which there is no escape or reprieve.
    18H[0%]14:19:31.553(-1991h, 43.1%) 

Flames lick around you - you are on fire!
    You are no longer known for acts of infamy.
    You have been slain by Antonius.
    18H[0%]14:19:31.589

That instant fire tick.. .030 seconds apart... Damn

+1 to Targ for bombing the shit out of us in Mhaldor, though
  • Morthif said:
    Taryius said:
    High above, Antonius opens her glistening, tooth-lined maw wide and rains a great tempest of dragonfire down upon you, from which there is no escape or reprieve.

(S)He Multi-classed all the classes so the next logical step is to Multi-Gender all the genders?

• @Antonius Is there something you want to come out with?
  • I'm entirely surprised that we've gone a whole page of '420' without someone mentioning it.

I guess I'll ruin it.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Only two days too late too.
    Huh. Neat.
  • You: 4/20

Me, an intellectual: 1/5
     <3 
  •              
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    edited April 2017
    Awakened Jinsun Ze'Dekiah yells from close at hand, "Come on Byakko, bring her 
    in, you can't handle this!"

Distressing images from the Sea of Terror of the Sefyric Ocean override your 
    senses as they depict the narrow escape from death at sea of the crew of JPF The 
    Black Wake, captained by Jinsun.

• if it was anything like the chase I just escaped from poor @Jinsun was likely outnumber 6 to 1
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Morthif said:
    if it was anything like the chase I just escaped from poor @Jinsun was likely outnumber 6 to 1
    Not even close. He had two people on his ship, there were two people on the other ship. And he had just finished sinking Serilda, who probably was alone and outnumbered.

Distressing images from the Sea of Terror of the Sefyric 
    Ocean override your senses as they depict the narrow escape from death at sea of 
    the crew of The Howl of the Rose, captained by Serilda, sent below by JPF The 
    Black Wake, captained by Jinsun.

• Morthif said:
    if it was anything like the chase I just escaped from poor @Jinsun was likely outnumber 6 to 1
    Don't count me in that, y'all just happened to be on my route. Had civilians on board, so wasn't getting involved in that fight.