Combat Logs

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Armali said:
    Set background color to your party channel and never fall prey to that sort of thing ever again.
    edit to put my actual one in:

function check_comm()<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;if gmcp.Comm.Channel.Text.talker == pLeader then<br>&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; enableTrigger("Party Target Call")<br>&nbsp; &nbsp;end<br>end<br>registerAnonymousEventHandler("gmcp.Comm.Channel.Start", "check_comm")

Trigger is generic party calling one like Atalkez showed, that turns itself off automatically afterwards, relying on the script to turn it on if/when it needs to be. Never fall to that stuff ever, regardless of what your party colour is.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Cooper said:
    Kenway said:
    @Atalkez, you tryhard scrub with your Depthswalker aff tracking!!
    He's been pretty adamant that he doesn't auto target or aff track at all, so this is just me calling out the bullshit.
    It was a joke... because DW has aff tracking built in... ha ha?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Technically, Cooper was correct in pointing out what Atalkez was doing. It's just that there isn't anything wrong with what Atalkez is doing as he claimed he doesn't automate aff selection and that log only shows tracking. I should know, I accused Atalkez of not being so truthful about that before but I have just as much evidence as Cooper does here for that particular assertion. None.

Funnily enough it was actually Cooper that laid into me hard for that accusation before.
  • Also thanks for the log man:)
  • Oh, and sorry for the triple post but I can't help it when there's a major lack of activity in here. Major bummer that ada's pastebin has a relatively short expiration time. Looking back through old pages of this thread to gather what new class abilities look like and what strategies some people use and everything up until the last like 20 pages has been nuked from the servers. 
  • edited April 2017
    Short? Pastes last 6 months from when they were last looked at. There's probably a "lack of posts" because most people don't bother adding tags to them, so you can't search for them.
  • Yeah, relatively short compared to different mediums people used before like nogfx and classic pastebin. Also pretty hard to search for stuff unless people make use of the tagging system. 
  • Had some Annwyn fun.

I don't have the log from before but me and Xaden had fun in annwyn
    Dochitha vs us
    Dochitha + @Kogan vs us
    [Log starts here] ( https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5Wm4BOu2 )
    Dochitha vs us
    Alrena + Vika vs us

I had a lot of fun with this.  Stole a shitton of kills.

There you go @Jovolo .
  • edited April 2017
    Monk/Bard so much scum in 2v2. Either one is bad to go for, cause the other one will fuck you over, especially artied bard.

Juicy batter spam. Also damn those bear stance procs.
  • I was lagging my brains out because my internet's being shit for some reason recently.

Ended up just spamming batter and other stuff to just deal with it.  Bear stance was fun.
  • WTB html logging in nexus, @Makarios pls.
  • edited April 2017
    Frederich said:
    Had some Annwyn fun.

I don't have the log from before but me and Xaden had fun in annwyn
    Dochitha vs us
    Dochitha + @Kogan vs us
    [Log starts here] ( https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/5Wm4BOu2 )
    Dochitha vs us
    Alrena + Vika vs us

I had a lot of fun with this.  Stole a shitton of kills.

There you go @Jovolo .
    Yeah there isn't much I can do when @Dochitha decides he wants to go a non-fitness class against bard/monk and decides not to have a starburst. Just poking fun at him of course. 

Ryzeth said:
    Monk/Bard so much scum in 2v2. Either one is bad to go for, cause the other one will fuck you over, especially artied bard.

Juicy batter spam. Also damn those bear stance procs.
    Yeah if he had the part of the log where I was trying to get out of room it was mostly bear stance being super annoying to the point I eventually would decide to tumble and hope it wasn't canceled.
  • As a note; you will get the bear stance message if you try to move, even whilst off-bal.  It is much akin to Piety and Gravehands (except that there is a 3rd party message, and a 1st party message for the person in stance).

So, if you try to leave room while off-bal from the 2s that Bear throws you off, you won't have any chance to leave room.  Best thing to do is wait to regain bal/eq and try again.
  • Not even going in for a proper 1v2, I went in to hunt and saw you 2 there, figured I needed some fun, so class switch DW hoping to burst one of you down in damage quickly while you didn't notice. It's fun, still.
  • Any Sylvan Logs? Fighting as or against.
  • Dochitha said:
    Not even going in for a proper 1v2, I went in to hunt and saw you 2 there, figured I needed some fun, so class switch DW hoping to burst one of you down in damage quickly while you didn't notice. It's fun, still.
    Yeah for sure. I was just giving you a hard time since no fitness got you destroyed. :D
  • Vrillus said:
    Any Sylvan Logs? Fighting as or against.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1VMYmzYn

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Vrillus said:
    Any Sylvan Logs? Fighting as or against.
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/1VMYmzYn
    Trash log. Sylvan didn't even one shot you with shockwave.
  • Sylvan log - Heartseed execution. (doesn't have the prep phase included)

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/KqtBhVJ4
  • r.i.p those restores. Also why do you keep wielding/unwielding staff, that cancels your spin staff defence, noob.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Who spins? Spin is the inferior defence, noob.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Flail staff or bust.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited April 2017
    Ryzeth said:
    r.i.p those restores. Also why do you keep wielding/unwielding staff, that cancels your spin staff defence, noob.
    Had two staves in my inv. Server-side wielding alternates them then. And you're on the gank list for calling me noob. Scrub.
  • Wow, if he didn't use restore could he have stood and bailed before the torso break rend even with the questionable restoration applies? Sylvan sux needs buffs
  • Should have ignored the second limb break and waited for heartseed, and tumble away until he does it. If he doesn't do it, just apply to the leg when Rangor used balance again or when you've tumbled out, and he'd still have been able to apply in time to cure heartseed.
    Rangor said:
    And you're on the gank list for calling me noob. Scrub.
    Jokes on you, I don't even login. Noob lord.
  • Yah I know, that's why I commented on the incorrect resto application. Was wondering if he could've stood up before Rangor got EQ from heartseed and just shielded or bailed, even with the bad apply.
  • Nope, he couldn't have.
    First break+prone: 22:57.257
    Second break: 23:00.292
    Heartseed recover+torso break: 23:06.555

Not quite quick enough. He still would've stood up just after the torso break, since without the restores he would've had to apply to cure mending breaks. Would've been even more in trouble if Rangor didn't swing staff on the second break, since that had him off bal for an extra 1/2 a second. Rangor pls add a prone-check to your swing staff aliases :(
  • Ryzeth said:
    Nope, he couldn't have.

Not quite quick enough. He still would've stood up just after the torso break, since without the restores he would've had to apply to cure mending breaks. Would've been even more in trouble if Rangor didn't swing staff on the second break, since that had him off bal for an extra 1/2 a second. Rangor pls add a prone-check to your swing staff aliases :(
    No. Don't fix what isn't broken, or you break something else.
  • Rangor said:mm 
    Ryzeth said:
    Nope, he couldn't have.

No. Don't fix what isn't broken, or you break something else.
    Ok, maybe I will. Pretty sure those used to sync up.