2 no brainer lesson packges for IG credits

Hiya, looking to trade my 50 IG credits with someone kind enough to buy my character Lasher two no brainer lesson packages. 
Not this character. Can't be arsed to switch logins right now and I've decided Lasher is my main. Post here pls if interested.
Thanks. Sorry if my replies are slow, work days can get loooong and I'm easily distracted :#

Comments

• Thank you very much to whoever it was that bought me the packages! If you tell me who you are I can send you credits? 
  • Hi guys and gals. I thought piggy-backing off of this thread would be more appropriate than creating an entirely new one for the same reason.
    Might anyone have interest to trade my 50 in game credits for 2 no-brainer lesson packages for my character Dzvezda?
    Please let me know by sending me a message in game? I would greatly appreciate it!
  • Huh lol wow buying no-brainer packages for other players is a thing??? Not like I'll have 50 credits anytime, but hmm this'll be a much faster way of Tri-transing my skills...
  • I sat here double checking my messages for a while.
    I'm kind of overwhelmed that someone out there was so quick to want to help me out.
    Please let me know who you are so that I can thank you in person and not feel in your debt?
    Thank you so much.
  • Hello! I purchased a globe and got a talisman cache from it. I think I got lucky with that and will admit that I am extremely tempted to open it and see what's inside after reading all the threads surrounding them, but truth be told I would not have an idea what I had even if it were good... Would anyone be interested in trading the cache for two no brainer lesson packages (or one)? I need the lessons more than whatever could be inside I think so I can start learning some very basic combat (hopefully)! If my proposal makes no sense and someone has a better idea (I can also try to sell it in-game somehow and pay in credits like the other posters in this thread), I'm naturally open to suggestions!

Any response is appreciated and thanks in advance!

• hiya, new to the forums and returning to achaea after being away for a while. Was forum trawling and saw that people trade lesson packages for credits? I've got 25 credits from some really awesome people in the community, and im wondering if anyone would be willing to trade me a lesson package for them?
  • Keep the credits. 

Make good attempts to do RPz.

Make RPz great again. 
  • thank you virgo!!! 
  • Hello people. I apologize for the shameful leech from this thread, but would anyone be willing to trade with me 2 lesson packages for gold or something? I hope to be able to learn combat as soon as possible once I get bigger, although I might not have much right now, I'll be extremely grateful and would try my best to make up for the lacking amount ingame!
  • Bought, just pay me as you can. No rush.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • I'm going to necro this as well. I have 50 oh credits if someone is willing to get me the 2 lesson packages as well. Please and thank you!!!  Send me a message if someone does so I can pay them properly
  • um hii, I didnt pick this picture, so im not sure how it got there ignore it please. Or if you know what picture it is..let me know? its so strange.  

////
    that said, would anyone be willing to fund me a lesson pack? I can pay by day, or whatever you'd like. I can also save up the credits required and pay it before you send it. Msg or something if you're willing to do so please, not sure if this thread is dead or not, but here's hoping someone reads.
  • Fey said:
    um hii, I didnt pick this picture, so im not sure how it got there ignore it please. Or if you know what picture it is..let me know? its so strange.
    It's part of Gaia's artwork.

Full image here.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• gaia gave me a pic o.o

• thank you <3   leme know who you are so i can pay ya back please
  • Hi! I would like to know what the normal value (in gold preferably) is these (lesson packages) go for so I can save up (it goes so much easier with a clear goal in mind!). I saw Vran's post but didn't want to use that thread since he asked for it to be closed  :) Thanks!
  • Pushkin said:
    Hi! I would like to know what the normal value (in gold preferably) is these (lesson packages) go for so I can save up (it goes so much easier with a clear goal in mind!). I saw Vran's post but didn't want to use that thread since he asked for it to be closed  :) Thanks!
    People generally do it for 25credits a pack. But given that CFS is fucking bogus right now you may get them for 250k gold.
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I have a standing offer to do them for 30 credits a pack, since 10 bucks would already get me 27 creds. If anyone's ever compelled to do that send me an in-game message.
  • Thanks to both of you! I don't have much to offer yet, but I'll save and send a message  when I do B)