Team Sapience Adventures

In the debut video from the amazing Team Sapience, @Aesgar shows his mad shotgun skills in Battlegrounds.

More to come in the future!

Team Sapience is:
@Aesgar
@Mosr
@Elsam
And Spencer...pick an alt.

Comments

• That car never saw it coming
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Loooooool
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Oo, installing. 
  • Me: Shoots car
    Elsam: Don't shoot the car

I'm gonna get gud guys, I promise. It's a little harder than T <person> and button mashing :(
  • edited April 2017
    Don't get good, if we get good then there is no comedy. Remember the first clause in the contract you singed to get into Team Sapience: there shall be no skill, it is all for the lulz.
  • Elsam said:
    Don't get good, if we get good then there is no comedy. Remember the first clause in the contract you singed to get into Team Sapience: there shall be no skill, it is all for the lulz.
    That sounds like something I could do well with :dizzy:
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    I will forever be naked.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.

• Trey said:
    I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.
    If you do man, hit me up on steam: sinistarrob 
    We can get multiple teams going, you can only play 4 per team in BG right now. 
  • Elsam said:
    Trey said:
    I may pick this up in a few weeks. Still trying to develop a rhythm with bills.
    If you do man, hit me up on steam: sinistarrob 
    We can get multiple teams going, you can only play 4 per team in BG right now. 
    That is a big fat lie, Pointzz.

• Kalila said:
    Elsam said:
    That sounds like something I could do well with :dizzy:
    Come and join us! Our little gaming group is growing! Doesn't always have to be battlegrounds, I have alot of games I like to play with people! I also set up a discord server, just for this little gaming group, the Achaea discord is much better for general chatting. https://discord.gg/MU2uCDm

• Mosr retired before I was able to redeem myself :(