Achaean Raves

Comments

• edited April 2017
    @Talamond <3

To elaborate, I appreciate you. I swear, I don't think you have a mean or bitter bone in your body, and it certainly shows even when interacting with IC enemies.
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• Rave @Makarios for talkin with me about a certain thing.  I am gonna be so friggin excited whenever/if those changes come in.  Will open up a ton of new hunting grounds for me & the ability to actually not be blind in a shitton of places on Sapience.
  • Rave to whoever is working on Mhaldor's renovations! Be it player or admin!

The little changes are really starting to add up, and it's beautiful! +1 to the new portal for the Sarapin Sacrifices!
  • edited April 2017
    Aodfionn said:
    I've kept rather quiet for the last couple of months, but Mhaldor has been an absolute blast. 

The people are incredibly interesting, the characters have a incredible depth, the divine interactions are terrifying and the whole environment is just insanely enjoyable.  

I'm pretty far out of my comfort zone, and it's jist fantastic. 
    Dislike
    https://youtu.be/Hn-enjcgV1o?t=60

(4 realz glad you like it broski)
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."
  • edited April 2017
    Coming for a game where the assassins never seemed to do their job it was a refreshing experience to actually be assassinated :), much fun lol!

Just wish I would have sketched my Raido in the right room, not one with a monolith.
  • Talroth said:
    Coming for a game where the assassins never seemed to do their job it was a refreshing experience to actually be assassinated :), much fun lol!

Just wish I would have sketched my Raido in the right room, not one with a monolith.
    I used to phase into cities and drop flames monos on raidos.  It was pretty fun.
  • Talroth said:

I used to phase into cities and drop flames monos on raidos.  It was pretty fun.
    And this is why we can't have Nice Things (tm).
  • Another mention for the shout. The next page should be people just posting about the shout. Good shit like that needs to get recognised and talked about.

Fucking aye. Good IC shout without taking shots at the other team. Lots of bows and hats off and approving nods.
  • I dunno... kinda sounded like a whine about numbers :D
         He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• I thought how you shout, is that you're meant to shit-talk as much as humanly possible, no matter what. That's what everyone who uses shouts does, anyway. Get with the times.
  • the only way to shout is to shittalk
  • Daeir said:
    Classy as fuck. 

That's how you shout, take notes.
    Should also transfer it to yelling. 

• Farrah said:
    Xaden said:
    I dunno... kinda sounded like a whine about numbers :D
    They were coming at us 2v13 over and over again without complaint. It was classy. No one present took it as shittalk or complaining. That's how you know it was a good shout.
    I was joking. The smiley face should be an indication of that.

• Xaden said:
    Farrah said:
    Xaden said:
    They were coming at us 2v13 over and over again without complaint. It was classy. No one present took it as shittalk or complaining. That's how you know it was a good shout.

Idk, that smiley usually just makes me think the person is being a dick. I hate that smiley.
  • Farrah said:
    Xaden said:
    Farrah said:
    Xaden said:

Idk, that smiley usually just makes me think the person is being a dick. I hate that smiley.
    All the smileys on here look sarcastic :(

• I think sarcasm smiley is :p 
  • AerekAerek East Tennessee, USA
    People think  =) is disingenuous because Anedhel kept posting passive-aggressive snark with it for ages.

=)
    -- Grounded in but one perspective, what we perceive is an exaggeration of the truth.
  • Get out of Istarion

=) 
     <3 
  • I'm here for ya, Chops  :)
  • Wasn't too keen on this great hunt thing and expected the worst after reading a few posts, but was happy to see a few people ask if we could hunt together if we were in the same area or just offer things like runes, blowing the horn to go through it again or even sips of lucky.
  • Three issues in the few short months of playing this game, and three prompt and patient replies from Meletus. Thanks, @Meletus, you're the best!! <3
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    A bronze cowbell - 300 credits
       Increase your chance of gathering milk over eggs when GATHERing from farms in the wilderness.