Achaean Raves

Comments

• :(            
  • @Kayeil Classlead 38 was my favorite of the bunch, thanks so much!
  • Kalila said:
    @Kayeil Classlead 38 was my favorite of the bunch, thanks so much!
    78 was mine :)
  • Aegoth said:
    Kalila said:
    @Kayeil Classlead 38 was my favorite of the bunch, thanks so much!
    78 was mine :)
    Balderdash! That was mine!
  • It's the most beautiful thing I've ever owned... a complete talisman set.

------ has traded the level 1 piece 'the enchantment for a sycophantic shoulder cape' to you.

The pieces come together, forming into a sycophantic shoulder cape.

You are now wearing a sycophantic shoulder cape.

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    @Omor   
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• <3

Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • @Alrena, @Taryius, @Lylith, @Reyson, @Vika:  Was fun.  Thanks for the mid-day romping.  You taught us (read: me) a few things!  Hope you felt like the match was even.

Raves to Targ for being totes mahgotes.
  • I always felt dirty beckoning people into guards back in Imperian.. Glad I didn't turn you guys off from fighting. >.>

Two kills almost got me an entire level, though :open_mouth:

'The hands of the grave grasp at your ankles and throw you off balance.'

Comprised like half my buffer of that skirmish :#
  • @laedha @Navarr @Jezabelle @Gawi @aereidhna and several others (phone typing names sucks!) For always being bright spots in Talons life, and being willing to be shoulder to cry on and an ear to vent to about both IC and OOC issues. Very appreciated, helped through some very rough months recently.
  • Lyalia said:
    I always felt dirty beckoning people into guards back in Imperian.. Glad I didn't turn you guys off from fighting. >.>

Guards here don't have range/siegeline properties, so it's perfectly fine! It's the raiding party's job to make sure they block against beckoning into guards. :)
     <3 
  • Mathilda said:
    Lyalia said:
    I always felt dirty beckoning people into guards back in Imperian.. Glad I didn't turn you guys off from fighting. >.>

Guards here don't have range/siegeline properties, so it's perfectly fine! It's the raiding party's job to make sure they block against beckoning into guards. :)
    Yeah, pretty much. If you sit at defendable and don't double-block you really deserve to get pulled into guards. We deserved to get beckoned into guards cause we moved when SOMEONE was still fixing their triggers and wasn't paying attention.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Raves for Czan, Josoul, and the long-ass list of people who have helped me (knowingly or otherwise) get there. We did it reddit. We did it.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited April 2017
    Ahmet said:
    Raves for Czan, Josoul, and the long-ass list of people who have helped me (knowingly or otherwise) get there. We did it reddit. We did it.
    Psh, you're not even there. Josoul's just unranked now  ;)

"He is an Achaean Ranger, 2nd Class in the Fellowship of Explorers."

Back to work.
    Hey. I can celebrate some. And hes only ahead of me because of bugs! (at least thats what I tell myself :()
    Huh. Neat.
  • Speaking of bugs... surprised you haven't bugged your #1 explorer honours line for abusing the UW war bug during the seiges. 
  • Why? That's not his fault. He did get to first.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited April 2017
    from a bug! that he very intentionally abused, by the way. He very clearly stated during the war that he was there to get explorers from the instances, and marvelled about how it was too good to be true
  • Where did he admit to knowingly abusing a bug? Lamenting that it's too good to be true doesn't mean anything. I lament monk force applying being too good to be true but you know.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • edited April 2017
    clans and stuff during the war. It was a while ago, but either way, if it's a bug, you shouldn't benefit from the bug, even if it's just an honours line. If you could, then Trey would have a lv 2 veil
    We dont even share a clan u.u

And dont even get me started on explorers bugs.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited April 2017
    Suppose we have a difference of opinion. Breaching honor would have been to recognize the bug, use it anyway, and not say anything about it.

Realizing the bug likely after achieving something, saying something to the admin about it and pointing them in the direction of a fix? Not so much.

I've killed people because serverside writhing bugs out sometimes. Should I forfeit those kills because we knew about the bug and fought anyway? No, because we were telling the admin every time it happened.

Edit: It doesn't work in reverse. If a quest bugs out and you die, you don't get that xp back. If you're fighting a mob and it suddenly does a 100% attack out of nowhere, you're not going to get anything for that, except a 'oh that's weird let me look into it'.

edited April 2017
    Also, wasnt Aegoth telling people to get over command separator in ret?

To clarify, the only reason I knew they counted for exploration was that I passed Josoul (after mapping one or two of the battlefields). After that point, the only thing continuing got me was Worldwalker, which comes with nothing permanent, so there wasnt anything that would come out of me mapping the rest.. And the garden definitely knew they counted at the time.

Edit: Anyway, Im done posting here. Im happy with what I have and anyonr who has a problem with it can get out there and pass me, then complain.
    Huh. Neat.
  • edited April 2017
    @Khaibit has always been really good about paying a fair price for minerals and primes (which is rare now). It makes it feel like I'm actually making a little profit off a trade skill I had given up on and settled for either giving them out for free, or independent use. Thanks for being such an awesome player!
    Give us -real- shop logs! Not another misinterpretation of features we ask for, turned into something that either doesn't help at all, or doesn't remotely resemble what we wanted to begin with.

Thanks!

Current position of some of the playerbase, instead of expressing a desire to fix problems:

Vhaynna: "Honest question - if you don't like Achaea or the current admin, why do you even bother playing?"

• +1 on the separate Classleads news board!
     <3 
  • +7 classlead boards. Just need to move the old ones there as an archive!
  • Thank you @Farrah, @Atalkez, @Rafiel for helping me learn the more complex nuances of combat; specifically how to be better at defense.  Getting to be a halfway decent combatant, I think.
    Deucalion says, "Torinn is quite nice."