Battlegrounds :O

I just downloaded my first PC game besides Achaea in years! First time ever playing an FPS on a PC, but this one looked like too much fun to pass up.

Anybody else playing Playerunknown's Battlegrounds yet? If so, time for us to team up!

Comments

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I didn't want to buy battlegrounds cause its just a clone of h1z1's kotk. Then I bought it. Don't regret it one bit.

It's truly wonderful.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    I didn't want to buy battlegrounds cause its just a clone of h1z1's kotk. Then I bought it. Don't regret it one bit.

It's truly wonderful.

Still playing it? My steam is kinda complicated but remember it if you can.. Aesgar
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    There are 3 results for Aesgar.

I'm just gonna assume it's the one with 1 whole game called Battlegrounds or something
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Ayyy, hit me up on some Battlegrounds, steam ID is sinistarrob
  • edited January 2018
    Elsam said:
    Ayyy, hit me up on some Battlegrounds, steam ID is sinistarrob
    I regret this 9 months and a failed Macroeconomics course later.
  • You never forget your first chicken dinner in PUBG. It's a story you'll tell your kids like "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?" "When man first stepped on the moon?" "When you first won a PUBG chicken dinner?" Defining moments in life =)
  • Zulah said:
    You never forget your first chicken dinner in PUBG. It's a story you'll tell your kids like "Where were you when Kennedy was shot?" "When man first stepped on the moon?" "When you first won a PUBG chicken dinner?" Defining moments in life =)
    One in squads with Elsam. Neither of us have managed one solo yet I don't think
  • I love it!