Achaean Raves

Comments

• Sarathai said:
    Can a setting be added so the default viewing for messages is to see both received and sent, versus just received?

Also, I've had to log in on my phone something like three to five times today, while before I just had to log in once and it lasted for at least a week. I haven't changed anything on my phone, so I think the issue would be with the new site?
    This is likely due to the number of website fixes that have gone into effect today, it shouldn't be a normal occurrence.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    2 raves:
    Logs and messages pages on the new website are great, improvement on oldsite.ironrealms

Captained for the first time when seamonster hunting, didn't sink! (was pretty close at one point though)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Quick things I noted with the "Gods of Achaea" section are that Lupus, Pandora, Prospero, and Tlalaiad don't have pictures (obviously not in some cases, since I assume the artwork wasn't done for them), while Sartan and Phaestus don't seem to have their pictures load (at least not for me).
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Nicola Helpview is extremely broken. Not sure if that's already on the list. They fixed the search function for it, but none of the helpfile links actually work.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Ahmet said:
    @Nicola Helpview is extremely broken. Not sure if that's already on the list. They fixed the search function for it, but none of the helpfile links actually work.
    Helpview is working fine for me, can you clear cache and cookies and try it again?
  • Sarathai said:
    Quick things I noted with the "Gods of Achaea" section are that Lupus, Pandora, Prospero, and Tlalaiad don't have pictures (obviously not in some cases, since I assume the artwork wasn't done for them), while Sartan and Phaestus don't seem to have their pictures load (at least not for me).
    Lupus, Pandora, Prospero, and Tlalaiad don't have artwork. Sartan and Phaestus show up fine for me, did this persist through a page refresh?
    edited April 2017
    Nicola said:
    Ahmet said:
    Helpview is working fine for me, can you clear cache and cookies and try it again?
    Definitely not working for me. The page shows up fine and I can search for things, but clicking introduction takes me here, which is just this:

ETA: It's not just intro, all the pages do it. Just as an example.

Huh. Neat.
  • edited April 2017
    @Ahmet Okay, you're not actually in the working helpviewer there. Can you list the process you used to navigate to that page?

And then also head to https://www.achaea.com/game-help/ and try using those links? (That link is from the Game Help Files link in the HELP dropdown off the front page.)

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Ahmet said:
    Nicola said:
    Ahmet said:
    Definitely not working for me. The page shows up fine and I can search for things, but clicking introduction takes me here, which is just this:

ETA: It's not just intro, all the pages do it. Just as an example.

Me too. Maybe different if you're logged in as an administrator

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
    Oh I was just using the old link I had. Good to know it's moved! :(
    Huh. Neat.
  • Nicola said:
    @Ahmet Okay, you're not actually in the working helpviewer there. Can you list the process you used to navigate to that page?

And then also head to https://www.achaea.com/game-help/ and try using those links? (That link is from the Game Help Files link in the HELP dropdown off the front page.)

' achaea's-concept ' became 'achaea\'s-concept' -- that what I clicked the links, and tried to type the keywords manually.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    I didn't want to paste a bunch of pix because mobile isn't that convenient

https://imgur.com/WOlHi5c

Still can't login to forums :s

• @Nicola

Please re-add the world map at www.achaea.com/sites/achaea.com/files/maps/worldmap_new06_0.jpg ...

I had a bookmark for that shit and now I can't use it *sob*
  • Hallelujah.

Thanks. <3
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited April 2017
    It might just be me, but now that so many things directly link into the wiki, would it be possible (or desirable?) to change the wiki background to a darker scheme to better match the website in general?

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Shirszae said:
    It might just be me, but now that so many things directly link into the wiki, would it be possible (or desirable?) to change the wiki background to a darker scheme to better match the website in general?
    I would actually prefer this option as well, but if nothing else it might be available via a plugin.

I cant really think of a good solution for this, but searching the wiki is such a pain now that every time I do a million bardics pop up.
    Huh. Neat.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Search results are ordered by date of page creation, so for the time being, once you've hit the first Bardic result, no page after that will likely have anything you're looking for.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I suppose all the pages could have been hosted on a separate, dedicated Bardics/Artisanals Wiki.
  • Creating a special Bardic: namespace for those articles would take them out of the main content namespace and stop them coming up in standard searches.
    Melaina Naftis - Spectral Arbiter of the Krymenian Academy
  • My god

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • It's... beautiful.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• @Makarios / @Nicola ... Is this a bug, or an undocumented change?

You have converted 300 Bound Credits, giving you 2100 lessons. (7 per credit)

You receive 5 bonus lessons from your credit conversion.
    You bind 2 Credits to yourself. You now have 2 Bound Credits. (as it should be)
    You have converted 2 Bound Credits, giving you 14 lessons. (7 per credit again)

Frederich said he was getting 7 each, too. :O

• @Lyalia that's definitely a bug, hold off on converting more, we'll be fixing this up shortly.