No Achaean Language

1235»

Comments

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Being able to speak Dragon in lesser would definitely be a nice touch.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• edited April 2017
    Shirszae said:
    well, you are not THE dragon by the origin to be able to speak their language in lesserform I think... The Greater Dragon is an an embodiment of some sort. However, you could learn them if there is a dragon, of their dragon origin, to teach you their tongue.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Valaria said:
    Shirszae said:
    well, you are not THE dragon by the origin to be able to speak their language in lesserform I think... The Greater Dragon is an an embodiment of some sort. However, you could learn them if there is a dragon, of their dragon origin, to teach you their tongue.
    The idea is being able to keep Dragon in lesser much the same way you keep your lesserform race language in Dragonform. I'd not mind if we had to learn it, though. So long as we can have it in some fashion.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Ashaxei used to teach it and stopped. Sycaerunax has not taught it at all up to this point. You learned it in the same manner you do the other racial languages.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.