Achaea in 2004!

2»

Comments

• Asmodron said:
    I still remember the spam on the gods channel...disconnected more than a few. Im happy i still got my dala'myrr kill by divine zap ^^. Made it my returnmessage
    I kindof disappointed that i has to slumber for this big event. so sad. this is first IRE (other than lusternia) game I held close to my heart in which I could propel into demigod and just sit on it. haha :D oh well.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • Minifie said:
    ... It would drop to about 150 during aussie night (around 8pm AEST)
    We Aussies are always missing the action. On the plus side, my favourite hunting spot is generally not cleared when I log in.

• HyperlithHyperlith San Fierro area, San Andreas
    Minifie said:

...400 for small events and 500 for the big stuff.
    I'm not recalling the exact event -- something before Bal'met. Maybe a Y350-400 opening or some other one-off but I know we hit nearly 900. The lag that day, too, was real.

• Let's shake our dicks and end the pissing contest.  We can just ask @Makarios and @Nicola  for annual averages (psst, if you don't have it, just make them up because it really doesn't matter) :D

• Haha.

"It's certainly a big deal when your Troll with 800 experience points dies!"
  • KresslackKresslack Florida, United States
    Oh man, pre-Meropis days when the Wall of Power was a thing. Using falcons at sea to track people down based on their chop patterns. Being able to use certain ranged attacks from ship to ship, such as Thurisaz. Sneaking into the Garden of the Gods with Khalid and getting caught by Apollyon.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    You forgot:
    [spoiler]Clementius.[/spoiler]
  • Krypton said:
    You forgot:
    [spoiler]Clementius.[/spoiler]
    Clementius did summoned me to His Office once. it probably very super rare for me to get summoned into His 'office' for some testing.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.