Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• KresslackKresslack Florida, United States

• Totally Accurate Battle Simulator turning into Totally Accurate Battle Zombielator is the best joke so far today.

• edited April 2017

edited April 2017
    What is with all the Zombie stuff going on lately? Is this some kind of build up to Zombie Jesus Day?

• MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    I mean, get some tailoring done, non-decay them, add a few reactions and yeah, you could get it done. Would cost a bit, but not undoable by any means.

I think there's a gauntlet that acts similarly that can be found deep sea diving, but it's decently rare.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Kayeil said:
    http://mashable.com/2017/03/30/t-rex-snout-foreplay

Apparently, the t-rex was a cuddler! This must make the Ry'nari the Cyrenian race of Starmourn.  :p
      @Ruth
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Wasn't that some kind of Order item? I could've sworn Zii had an item like that, flayed the flesh or something like that.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Gwynrii said:
    I've had this for...probably 6 RL years or so:

You remove a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows.

As you remove your hand from the awkward interior of a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows, the scale-skin black gauntlet extends and contracts back into its original size and shape.

As you place a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows on the ground, you watch with disbelief as it drags itself with its claws up your leg and back into your hands.

You are now wearing a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows.

Wiggling your four fingers and thumb awkwardly into a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows, you watch as the scale-skin extends and tightens around your forearm.

• Kresslack said:
    Gwynrii said:
    I've had this for...probably 6 RL years or so:

You remove a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows.

As you remove your hand from the awkward interior of a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows, the scale-skin black gauntlet extends and contracts back into its original size and shape.

As you place a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows on the ground, you watch with disbelief as it drags itself with its claws up your leg and back into your hands.

You are now wearing a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows.

Wiggling your four fingers and thumb awkwardly into a dark, clawed gauntlet wreathed in shadows, you watch as the scale-skin extends and tightens around your forearm.

There are a few of those around. @Wessux has ones that are closer to what he's asking about.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kayeil said:
    Wasn't that some kind of Order item? I could've sworn Zii had an item like that, flayed the flesh or something like that.
    What you are remembering is a hooked chain thing, I believe. I think it was from Apollyon's Order.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Zii said:
     a hooked length of chain

Exquisitely wrought links are interconnected to form this long chain. Tiny barbs protrude from the 
    meticulously polished rings, gleaming in their eagerness to taste flesh and blood. Upon either end 
    of the shackle resides a sinister hook, the curved, razor-sharp edge bearing deep crimson stains, 
    the only blemish upon the otherwise cool, polished steel.
    It weighs 8 ounce(s).
    It bears the distinctive mark of Zii.
    It will reset to you.

You are now wearing a hooked length of chain.
    The chain nestles itself tightly against your skin, slithering around your forearm. Droplets of 
    blood splatter onto the floor as the barbs on its links bite sharply into your bare flesh. Finally, 
    the shackle stops its movement, the hooks on either end poised to pierce flesh at any moment.

You remove a hooked length of chain.
    A hooked length of chain tears at your skin as the shackle unravels, before finally falling slack in 
    your arms, slick with blood.

The readied end of a hooked length of chain rends into your skin, flaying off a strip of flesh that 
    it holds taut, revealing the glistening muscles normally hidden beneath.

You remove a length of chain pulling back flayed flesh.
    As you try to carefully remove the chain bound around your arm, the hook peeling away your flesh 
    roughly yanks back, ripping off the flayed skin before allowing itself to unwind. Crimson film 
    clings to each link in accompaniment to the flesh clutched tight by the device.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    That thing makes my arm hurt just from reading 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

edited April 2017
    I've only seen a couple, this one was given to me during some event a long time ago. Had it customised somewhat, but it was poorly done on my part so am going to redo it...eventually.

• Shirszae said:
    Kayeil said:
    What you are remembering is a hooked chain thing, I believe. I think it was from Apollyon's Order.
    I believe that there was also an incident involving Tenebrus where he was made to wear a shimmering tunic after he tried to steal something from one of the goddesses.  I want to say @Lorielan but I could be wrong.  It did the same thing.  It was all sparkly and pretty and every time he took it off it would slide back on.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Tarah. It worked like being perma-star-sigil'd.
  • For fellow Serial podcast fans, it gets me every time:

•  Life explained like a video game ... by "Casually Explained"

https://www.facebook.com/uniladmag/videos/2683474655008910/

• edited April 2017
    Futures trading 101 :

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • edited April 2017
    @Jozlyn There's a 150 mile trail and road running relay race next weekend not too far from where I live. I was looking over the maps for the different legs and came across this:

There is also a leg called "the Payne Train" that climbs and follows a wooded hill ridge where I was hiking last weekend.
  • JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    Nicola said:
    @Jozlyn There's a 150 mile trail and road running relay race next weekend not too far from where I live. I was looking over the maps for the different legs and came across this:

There is also a leg called "the Payne Train" that climbs and follows a wooded hill ridge where I was hiking last weekend.
    My little heart beat with excitement. I hope you run "the little walnut". 
     yes, sir.
  •  Life explained like a video game ... by "Casually Explained"

• This is a bit older now, but for all you nature lovers out there... @Jozlyn

• JozlynJozlyn out of here.
    @Adrak I fell in love just now.

yes, sir.
  • @Jozlyn It's a really interesting channel to watch. I always love seeing new information about snakes, lizards, and etc.
  •           
  • Samurai Jack spoilers:

• I found what Tahquil would be in a MMO. It;s a comic called SOLO PLAY.

@Aerek : When Tahquil use to find axes in Annwyn and adopt them.

And in general....