Artefacts - what do I need next?

KenwayKenway San Francisco
edited April 2017 in General Questions
Due in part to my inability to log in much recently and in part to my indecisiveness, I've somehow managed to accrue about a thousand credits to my name as well as 12 crowns. I truly never expected to have anywhere close to this quantity at once cause frankly I'm just impatient. What the hell do I do with these? Other than a quisaliscloak I think I pretty much have all my "must haves" would love some suggestions or just personal opinions! (I'm a 2hrunie and BM)

Currently have:
RoF
Prismatic ring
L1 gauntlets
L1 bastard sword
L1 warhammer
L2 band
Shackle
L1 health Regen
L1 health sip
L1 bracelets
L1 belt
Pipes
Runestone
Mithril stick
Glorified man-purse fullplate
Tree tattoo

Edit: I should add that while getting dragon would be super great and all, I can't stand hunting and pretty much solely PvP so hunting isn't really a factor here.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
"Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten

Best Answers

Answers

• Holy fuck where do I start? You're an artie noob. Upgrade like... everything to lv 3. Please
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    The Shar'ilian Lightspire is this season's must have.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Bann said:
    Sip and then str. Level 3 band with +3 str is lol as fuck. Should also look into getting the SoA paragon since it doesn't look like you do much with a shield.
    Not gonna up strength at all since my dsb is already at 96%. Good point on SoA tho had not realized I have an apparent aversion to shields

As far as crowns go: flask/urn/tent seem most worth it practically speaking, tho knife±gut chord would be awesome...
    <Insert Jayne Cobb quote here>

• Level 3 band's pretty great!

If you get the SoA thing, might wanna save for the morphing paragon so you can use it in BM, BM+SoA's pretty great, too, in Mir. Tank for daaaays.
    Anedhel said:
    Level 3 band's pretty great!

If you get the SoA thing, might wanna save for the morphing paragon so you can use it in BM, BM+SoA's pretty great, too, in Mir. Tank for daaaays.
    New embrasure+rondel would be cheaper than morphing unless I had three classes right? Is that right?

• I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this, but I -think- artefact armour retains its base object type, so if you couldn't wear fullplate with your second class, you couldn't use it, even with a free embrasure. I might be wrong, though!
    Anedhel said:
    I'm not 100% sure, so don't quote me on this, but I -think- artefact armour retains its base object type, so if you couldn't wear fullplate with your second class, you couldn't use it, even with a free embrasure. I might be wrong, though!
    Oh, no I mean like for a new set. Artie full plate + Artie ring mail would be cheaper than morphing Artie armour

• Ohh, I see what you mean. Yeah, definitely cheaper.
  • Until you have dragon, apostate, runie, BM and monk. Morphing then wins out :anguished:
  • @Kenway - I just went with a regular embrasure for that slot. Then I used pries to switch my paragon around depending on what class I was playing. No real need for a rondel unless you wanna customise your shit.

• I have 4 armor with 2 ambrasures each and I use pries to switch. Pries win cos you do it on demand. Morphing has long cool down. If you want pries let me know I can forge you some. 

Definitely bracelet and belt to tank the loldamage trend and raise break point. 

Otherwise ​get wings. It is biggest QoL impact. 
  • Minifie said:
    Until you have dragon, apostate, runie, BM and monk. Morphing then wins out :anguished:
    I'd do four level one rondels over level one morphing and level two rondel, personally. It's 100 credits more expensive, but you get a lot more freedom since you're not tied to one armour type per 24 hours and you end up with the same number of usable embrasures.
  • Oh, I almost forgot:

how many flowerpots ya got?