Let mining lodes spawn throughout the entire day.

2»

Comments

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    dor refine for <insert ingredient of choice here>

Would totally pay 300 credits for an artefact that is like the refining version of a medallion of enchantments because making 3000 ingredients at a time, or any number for that matter, is bloody awful.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• They already made that artefact for refining.

• auction item
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Was I dormant? :( Totally would have won that auction.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Simple solution: never go dormant.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • It wasn't an auction.

It was part of a wheel promotion I think, and I'm pretty sure it's an artefact you can purchase now.

It's only for refining miming commodities though, not gathering ingredients. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    ....oh. I don't do mining.

So! Would totally pay 300 credits for an artefact that lets you refine for cooking ingredients in bulk quantities!