Quick Questions

Comments

• I still can't. Did someone sneeze on the S.E.A. cables D:
     <3 
  • Working for me at the moment.
  • So I've tried gathering and inkmilling lately. Any good place to get more fish scales?
  • Phereklos? Sharks and squid there, too (although lumic moss is easier for blue).
     <3 
  • Definitely Phereklos. Great for fish scales and shark teeth, especially if you have death's call and aren't planning to hunt much in the next couple of hours.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Lothos is also good for shark teeth and fish.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Seftonium should not have a timer on them for decay. At least the timer does not appear when you look at them. Why did I just receive messages saying 3 of mine decayed?

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Shayde they didn't used to have a decay timer, but now mine do. Maybe some unannounced change? I have a bug in.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Quick artifact advice: should I nab an earring of sinope, upgrade to level two flails, upgrade to level 2 health regeneration, upgrade to level 3 con, nab a level 1 str, or think about something else?

Have level 2con, 1 health regen, 2 health sip, 3 reserves.
  • Ahmet said:
    @Shayde they didn't used to have a decay timer, but now mine do. Maybe some unannounced change? I have a bug in.
    I thought it was a joke because when I looked at my seftonium, I did not see a timer. Thank you!

• KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Quick artifact advice: should I nab an earring of sinope, upgrade to level two flails, upgrade to level 2 health regeneration, upgrade to level 3 con, nab a level 1 str, or think about something else?

Have level 2con, 1 health regen, 2 health sip, 3 reserves.
    Paladin or RW?

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Does anyone know if the newest Shop of Wonders mount (a massive war beetle) is able to fly?

It says it's got four wings in the description, but I can't figure out if it's a flying mount or not.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    This is why I said no:
    Senoske said:
    Issued myself asking if I could customise the SoW Tsol'teth beetle to fly.
    http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/ferngully/images/b/be/The_Beatle_boys.jpg

All about that RP yo.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited April 2017
    Kalila said:
    Does anyone know if the newest Shop of Wonders mount (a massive war beetle) is able to fly?

It says it's got four wings in the description, but I can't figure out if it's a flying mount or not.
    From what I've seen, most recent flying mounts tend to not be classed as 'legendary.'  So if it is legendary then t might not be able to.

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

The ebony pegasus and ivory peryton were both legendsteeds.

SoW is typically two legendsteeds at any time, one flying and one non-flying. But now the beetle is alone.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    @Shayde  @Ahmet
    The decay timer has been in since.... the last wheel I think? I was made aware of it by Seragorn at some point when I was trying to stock up on it. Lucrescent Nuts seem to be the same now, too... or at least the last time I picked some up they also had the decay timer.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

Kalila said:
    Does anyone know if the newest Shop of Wonders mount (a massive war beetle) is able to fly?

Not too sure about this, but you can issue yourself and ask if no one knows for certain.

• AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Kayeil The issue with that is, a decay timer was added to nuts for a very specific purpose, and it was an announced change. The decay timer added to seftonium was unannounced, and I really hope it was unintended.
    Huh. Neat.
    Ahmet said:
    @Kayeil The issue with that is, a decay timer was added to nuts for a very specific purpose, and it was an announced change. The decay timer added to seftonium was unannounced, and I really hope it was unintended.
    Based on my conversation with Seragorn, I think he mentioned having spoken to Makarios about it? I don't quite recall since it has been a while. I got the impression it was intended, just not told to everyone.

• @Kalila ping me in game. The Beetle sounds suitting dochitha. I can get one and let you know. 
  • Dochitha said:
    @Kalila ping me in game. The Beetle sounds suitting dochitha. I can get one and let you know. 
    Senoske told me IG, that it doesn't fly, and you can't make it :(

Sad beetle.
  • What exactly does the Master Angler trait do? Is it worth taking or what?

• According to Tecton, it's a roughly 5%-20% bonus to reeling (reel distance probably?) based on various factors including fish type and freshwater vs ocean. So, no idea if it's really useful or when it's useful, but it's better than nothing.
  • @Sena - Damn that would be handy. What about the Admiral trait? I assume it's also 5-20%??

• Admiral is 10% faster crew balance.
  • Is there a need to CLEARALIAS XYZ first, then SETALIAS XYZ, or does setalias alone works as good?
  • No need to clear first. 

Don't get me wrong, that was a quick question... But wouldn't just testing SETALIAS XYZ in realms be even quicker? :tongue:

(Also ALIAS SHOW XYZ.)
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Really? I've been clearing them and remaking them for yeaaaaars. derrrrrrrp.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    On another note, does anyone have a list of environment types? Like urban, constructed underground, natural underground, jungle, forest, etc.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.