Mudlet 3.0 final is here!

2»

Comments

• Vadimuses said:
    Omor said:
    Shirszae said:
    I am probably just missing something but is the spellcheck thing working correctly? I have it enabled but somehow everything shows with a red line underneath and no suggestions whatsoever for alternate spellings.

Also, how do I add dictionaries again?
    I'm having the same issue, on Win10.
    It's strange, not everyone is having this problem. I'm OK on my Win10. Dictionary files are the C:\Program Files (x86)\mudlet, en_US.aff and en_US.dic. Do you have these files as well?
    Yes, I have these files.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud

• Amranu said:
    Still no triple click for line highlight, unlike most terminal emulators. :(
    Such is life. That said, ctrl+click to highlight the whole line ala cmud is coming in 3.1 or so.
  • Omor said:
    Vadimuses said:
    Omor said:
    Shirszae said:
    I am probably just missing something but is the spellcheck thing working correctly? I have it enabled but somehow everything shows with a red line underneath and no suggestions whatsoever for alternate spellings.

Also, how do I add dictionaries again?
    I'm having the same issue, on Win10.
    It's strange, not everyone is having this problem. I'm OK on my Win10. Dictionary files are the C:\Program Files (x86)\mudlet, en_US.aff and en_US.dic. Do you have these files as well?
    Yes, I have these files.
    And - for a test - what if you run Mudlet as admin?
  • Nope, still no spell check. 
    It's not a massive issue, just kinda annoying that everything I type is apparently wrong. :D
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Omor said:
    Nope, still no spell check. 
    It's not a massive issue, just kinda annoying that everything I type is apparently wrong. :D
    Maybe there's a message in there... :D

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    edited March 2017
    Vadimuses said:
    Austere said:
    Hey, from what I can tell, reloadModule works great with the exception of one of my modules.  Errors.txt didn't have anything beyond mapper related issues, but I did manage to get this before mudlet just locked down. Hoping it helps:

http://m.imgur.com/a/BZFpt
    Could you PM me your module?
    I'm going to see if I can't cut down the size a little bit and hopefully figure out the error before dumping you a huge script file again.  I do know that running reloadModule via alias was locking up mudlet regardless.  @Morthif and I were having to test with the lua alias on command line to get it to work for us
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    So I've been experiencing a lot of bugs since swapping to 3.0.0. Namely system lag and crashes as well as Lua somehow running out of allocated memory (didn't know that was even a thing) 2.1 still seems to work fine so no idea what the difference is. Also the reskin example given doesn't seem to work in the module manager. Any help with any of these issues is appreciated.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Keneanung said:
    @Kenway which OS do you use?
    Windows 10

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten