• For those who haven't logged in lately:

Credits currently available for purchase:
          67 credits at 13500 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 13900 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 25000 gold per credit.
          10 credits at 49000 gold per credit.
         250 credits at 50000 gold per credit.
           7 credits at 60000 gold per credit.
    Total credits for sale: 354 shown (354 total)  (Average sale price: 12244)
    Use CREDITS BUY <number> AT <max gold per credit> to purchase.

• edited March 2017
    All of the people that retired to Achaea are laughing at those prices cause damn those first two are low. 

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    I feel like I need to fix the credit market. Hmm!
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kalila said:
    Aesi said:
    Logged in today. Didn't have pants. Why are there never pants.
    There aren't skirts either, poof they went. :(
    Wait so there did used to be pants and skirts, kilts too didn't there, I thought I was just remembering wrong?
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    edited March 2017
    Kyrra said:
    I feel like I need to fix the credit market. Hmm!
    Fix it?! This is great. Selling credits is how I get all my gold.

Granted that there hasn't really been anything for sale for gold that has piqued my interest in a whiiile.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • I was saving up to buy some credits :(

Tecton-Today at 6:17 PM

teehee b.u.t.t. pirates
  • Sell them at a moderate price of 25,000gp and you just made 20,000,000 gold! :D 

• I forgot how poor I left Alcinae. Time to buy some creditos if I end up playing again.
  • edited March 2017
    Dunn said:
    All of the people that retired to Achaea are laughing at those prices cause damn those first two are low. 
    You have that right. People were looking at me like I'd grown horns when I was saying that they'd be going at least to 10k, if not into 12k shortly after coming here... Seriously, with that gold gain, it's gonna happen.
  • Cut and polished, facets of dark blue quartz depict a triton and a sea demon locked in mortal combat.

Streaked through with veins of azure, sapphire, and turquoise, the sculpture's hues shift as the 

light refracts off the crystalline structure. Strong and vigorous, the triton rises from the white-

capped waves of the sea upon the back of a magnificent hippocampus, whose piscean half is cut in 

inverse from the inside of the gemstone, making it visible through the translucent sea foam. The 

triton's opponent is a mass of tentacles, eyes, and gaping mouths, something nebulous and vaguely 

hungry. Where the warrior's features are severe and cleanly cut from the quartz, the demon's lines 

are rough and unfinished in places. Linking the opponents is a bronze trident, the metal stained 

with a greenish-grey patina that betrays its age.

It weighs about 300 pounds.

It bears the distinctive mark of A small shrubbery.

• Expertly formed from carefully carved wood and thick leather, this runic totem protrudes almost five feet from the ground, although it is not particularly thick in diameter. Largely unadorned, its smooth surface is interrupted only by the delicate silver inlay that defines spaces for six runes.

It is tuned against no one.

It weighs about 30 pounds.

It bears the distinctive mark of A small shrubbery.

You may use this item to parry with.

Thanks 1000th door.  Threw me into fuckin Glysha's doomhole in Bella's.

• 20:31:09.633 The favour of Ictinus has worn off, gifting you with increased experience.

:(  0.1%, if that.  At least I killed Big Z and Lightning Eagle like 16 times w/ it.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Greys said:
    Dawnlord Farrah Roualt has appointed you to the position of Minister of Maritime Affairs.
    About time! Never should've been removed.  :p
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Didn't even die. 0/10 door log.
  • Nuts have redeem value??! 
  • @Ryzeth

https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/hxe-BYcX

I got Neraeos' kill room and lived.

((also apparently it has a shield tattoo))
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Frederich said:
    @Ryzeth

You know, if you're on mudlet you can select text,  right click, and copy html. When you paste it to ada, alt-enter will create a prettier log. 
  • @Austere

I am not on mudlet, sadly.  Am on Nexus.

((probably a way to do it with nexus too but am lazy))
  • High Priest Henof makes a complex gesture in the air. A frown creeps across his face before he looks at you horrified.
    High Priest Henof exclaims, "For slaying Master Mascon, I will make your skull a cup, your skin a coat, and your loins a paste!"

I think Kez has a crush!
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Frederich said:
    @Austere

I am not on mudlet, sadly.  Am on Nexus.

((probably a way to do it with nexus too but am lazy))
    I apologize then!
  • Frederich said:
    Ryzeth

I must admit, your tenacity is admirable but i can't help feel just accepting the death would have been overall less stressful and work.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Daeir said:
    Ew, proportional fonts.
    FTFY
    Huh. Neat.
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    I awkwardly discovered that @Minifie plays Words with my mother.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• I probed the Maya Figurine.

@Nicola Please simultaneously congratulate, promote and punch in the face whoever wrote that description.
  • @Tahquil You can't post something like that and not include the description...