Combat Logs

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Generally logs are posted for criticism / advice. Calling something boring to look at is not really elitist, but alright.
    When one of the first lines quite literally says 'will repeat <action> forever' well...

Coulda done without the asshole-y second bit, Dunn, but that seems to be your MO. See how this works? :)
  • edited March 2017
    And yet, advice was still offered. Pretty welcoming, yes?

@Llesvelt - Keorin stares about herself frenziedly, wild-eyed.
    Add this to your tracker, it's masochism. If you're using nightmare, you should be aiming for much higher uptime on impatience, since that capstone affliction from nightmare is hellsight. Also your tracker doesn't seem to be realising that when they're focusing, they no longer have impatience. Could have locked her considerably sooner otherwise.

Look at me, Dunn! More advice!
  • candy covered shit is still shit. So is your advice
  • Missed your shitposting, Aegoth. <3 It would not be forums without your presence.
  • shit on everything
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Aegoth said:
    shit on everything
    Then blow it up

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Ryzeth said:
    And yet, advice was still offered. Pretty welcoming, yes?

@Llesvelt - Keorin stares about herself frenziedly, wild-eyed.
    Add this to your tracker, it's masochism. If you're using nightmare, you should be aiming for much higher uptime on impatience, since that capstone affliction from nightmare is hellsight. Also your tracker doesn't seem to be realising that when they're focusing, they no longer have impatience. Could have locked her considerably sooner otherwise.

Look at me, Dunn! More advice!

It's dementia, not masochism.
  • One of the two. Some focusable that stops hellsight being applied by nightmare (if impatience isn't present). Been a while.
  • I appreciate all the comments from my little post. They were of great assistance. Thank you
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/regU31-q

Nothing special, but I had a lot of fun messing around with @Dochitha at work today and that's worth a log in my book.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/regU31-q

Nothing special, but I had a lot of fun messing around with @Dochitha at work today and that's worth a log in my book.
    I'm going to ruthlessly steal and plunder some of your highlight ideas, mine is a total mess.

This okay with you? Cool. Thanks! <3
    @Kalila cinsertText() is your friend!

• So you devastated on 5 fractures for the legs, when you could have precision hewed to get to 7 and double disemboweled and ended it. Instead you only got one disembowel off. Why?
  • edited March 2017
    Forgot I meant to steal @Kenway's relapse info from the quick questions thread so I can actually track those aff ticks. Ty for reminder. 

Are those consistent values or is there variance in the tick?

Leviticus said:
    So you devastated on 5 fractures for the legs, when you could have precision hewed to get to 7 and double disemboweled and ended it. Instead you only got one disembowel off. Why?
    'Cause I haven't played in a while and I'm scrubby and rusty and I forgot how tanky Doch is. That single one would've killed most people I'd imagine.
    Dunn said:
    Forgot I meant to steal @Kenway's relapse info from the quick questions thread so I can actually track those aff ticks. Ty for reminder. 

Are those consistent values or is there variance in the tick?
    No variance that I can tell. Tested them just before that match and the timer also resets on each hit. I'll send you my script if you want it but it's really just 1:5 2:4 3:3 4:2 5+:1. Not too hard to code for. But, if you're lazy, hit me up.

• edited March 2017
    Timer resets on hew, you mean? If so, does that reset the timer for that particular fracture or all fracture timers?

Dunn said:
    Timer resets on hew, you mean? If so, does that reset the timer for that particular fracture or all fracture timers?
    Just that one. Hit leg, clumsiness relapse resets for new fracture count while sensitivity relapse continues as is.

• Does the affliction hit on the hew and then start the timer? I know I can test this all, but am at work. So I hew with curare on leg. Target gets curare/clumsy at the same time or is it only after the timer? I assume the former. 

Dunn said:
    Does the affliction hit on the hew and then start the timer? I know I can test this all, but am at work. So I hew with curare on leg. Target gets curare/clumsy at the same time or is it only after the timer? I assume the former. 
    Only applies the fracture affliction when you're hitting them from zero of that stack. So if you hew leg on someone with no torn tendons, you can get paralysis/clumsy. Otherwise, if they have say two fractures already, you'll -just- get the venom and the fracture affliction just runs off of it's relapse timer.

• ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    I am feeling lazy :s . Can I have that script, please? (Makes pretty eyes at @Kenway)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I think every 2h wants that script now. Seems really good for tracking deafness for battlecry
  • Me too. Cos I was the test subject. Pose. 
  • Ah, cool. Thanks for the info! 

• edited March 2017
    This is more Dochitha's fault than anything else, not sticking clumsiness into para/asthma/slickness first against 2H but opting for illness -> sens -> asthma -> weariness is a bad idea.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
    He's new to DwC, I haven't played in a few months. Sloppy on both ends. Still fun. Anyways were I to throw out the relapse timers would people prefer they appeared as an in-game in-character message like I have them (you can still echo or trigger off of these the way I echo them) or would it be prefered to just have something like
    Target relapsed: blah
    ?
    @Dochitha @Shirszae @Dunn @Another 2h

@Taryius deafness is actually one of the easiest things to track for any class, even without this. I mostly made this script so I could see when nausea relapses for an overhand bypass.

Shirszae said:
    I am feeling lazy :s . Can I have that script, please? (Makes pretty eye at @Kenway)
    Fixed!

• Kenway said:
    He's new to DwC, I haven't played in a few months. 
    Lightning-quick, Dochitha jabs you with a Scimitar of Eagles.

Gross.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Kenway said:
    He's new to DwC, I haven't played in a few months. Sloppy on both ends. Still fun. Anyways were I to throw out the relapse timers would people prefer they appeared as an in-game in-character message like I have them (you can still echo or trigger off of these the way I echo them) or would it be prefered to just have something like
    Target relapsed: blah
    ?
    @Dochitha @Shirszae @Dunn @Another 2h

@Taryius deafness is actually one of the easiest things to track for any class, even without this. I mostly made this script so I could see when nausea relapses for an overhand bypass.
    I'd prefer it like you have it!

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• I'm going to write something for myself, but I really appreciate the knowledge and offer!