Quick Questions

Comments

• KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    Xaden said:
    Have the mementoes auction items gone on general sale yet?
    Nope

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Two weeks is going to be the new Soon(tm).
  • Tahquil said:
    Two weeks is going to be the new Soon(tm).
    My thoughts exactly

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Xaden said:
    Have the mementoes auction items gone on general sale yet?
      @Nicola @Makarios

Can we get these sooner than Soon(tm)?
          tapestrypieces
        1 the claw from a shadow dragon          1     Miscellane tapestryclaw
    It longs to be reunited with its fellow pieces.

(Not the ones Krypton has tainted though. I have it on good authority that it doesn't like him.)
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• edited March 2017
    omg is the game down for anyone else!  :'(

edit: Achaea's up, cancel the alarms. Timewarp, though!
     <3 
  • edited March 2017
    Anyone ever hunted with Level 2 or Level 3 Broadswords with SNB? Is it worth it?
    That is not an ordinary star, my son. That star is the tear of a warrior. A lost soul who has finished his battles somewhere on this planet. A pitiful soul who could not find his way to the lofty realm where the great spirit awaits us all.
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    I bribed the auctioneer 500 mementoes to cancel the sale.
  • Mathilda said:
    omg is the game down for anyone else!  :'(

edit: Achaea's up, cancel the alarms. Timewarp, though!
    Umm, Achaea didn't go down for me and there was no timewarp?
  • Krypton said:
    I bribed the auctioneer 500 mementoes to cancel the sale.
    -glares at Krypton as she spitefully shoves all shards into Sarathai's chest-

You guys can have these.
  • Achilles said:
    Does anyone have the decorated minor trait?  It reads as if you are then allowed to wear 20 rings

Decorated
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    About:
    You're a fan of all that glitters and shines, so you can wear double the normal amount of jewellery 
    in each non-piercing location.

Major Trait: No
    I used to roll with this for resist rings, not sure I ever really tested it tho
    Order shrine power Judgement, according to Announce 4684, it's an investable power. Correct me if I'm wrong, that means I don't have the power unless it's visible in ORDER PRIVS? (come back @Vastar, need these new powers)

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    Klendathu said:
    Order shrine power Judgement, according to Announce 4684, it's an investable power. Correct me if I'm wrong, that means I don't have the power unless it's visible in ORDER PRIVS? (come back @Vastar, need these new powers)
    Correct. Any of us with dormant Gods are pretty much screwed on this for now.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

edited March 2017
    Kayeil said:
    Klendathu said:
    Correct. Any of us with dormant Gods are pretty much screwed on this for now.
    Bugger, shan't be taking any destroy x shrines resolutions then.

• You can destroy shrines without Judgement if you have a player corpse (over level 80, I think it is, if they're not a member of the Order you're defiling a shrine of).
    Antonius said:
    You can destroy shrines without Judgement if you have a player corpse (over level 80, I think it is, if they're not a member of the Order you're defiling a shrine of).
    I know, just makes it harder.

• The L80 corpse can be anyone, including a willing(?) buddy. ;)
     <3 
  • Pretty sure when I checked it didn't show on order privs. I'd try using it to be sure.
  • Mathilda said:
    The L80 corpse can be anyone, including a willing(?) buddy. ;)
    Yes, that's what I said. To be more explicit:

Any corpse of a member of the Order that the shrine belongs to will be sufficient, regardless of level. You can defile an Aurora shrine with a level 1 corpse if that person is an Order member.

Any corpse over level 80 (or 60, I'm not sure which) will be sufficient, regardless of Order membership.
  • edited March 2017
    hmmm. I think @Jhui was able to judge and he's OR1. I can and I'm max rank too. Odd if Klen can't cause Babel hasn't been back to change investments. OR HAS HE?

• Klendathu said:
    Antonius said:
    You can destroy shrines without Judgement if you have a player corpse (over level 80, I think it is, if they're not a member of the Order you're defiling a shrine of).
    I know, just makes it harder.
    The scaling cost on Judgement means that past the first use (sometimes not even then), it is far more economical to get a friend to kill themselves for you.
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Achilles said:
    Does anyone have the decorated minor trait?  It reads as if you are then allowed to wear 20 rings

Decorated
    About:
    You're a fan of all that glitters and shines, so you can wear double the normal amount of jewellery 
    in each non-piercing location.

Major Trait: No
    I tried wearing more rings and it wouldn't let me.  That's annoying as I now wasted a minor trait slot.
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    Sounds like a bug

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

Bronze token of Charybdis (the SoW version) - useable for SHIP RESCUE ME once per Achaean day (eg when it returns to inventory) or one per Achaean month, as per HELP SHIP RESCUES?

Bronze Token of Charybdis: 5 Mayan Crowns
       - This imbued token will either halve the time required for a SHIPRETURN 
         or remove the willpower and endurance cost from SHIP RESCUE ME once 
         per Achaean day.
    I'm sure it was working whenever it was inventory, but the other day I had to use ship rescue me with a standard token and then was unable to use ship rescue me again, even with my bronze token - You've used a rescue recently, and find you are unable to try again so soon after. If it was the former, and is now the latter, when was this change made?

•  @Klendathu if you do a SHIPRESCUE with a normal token, even if you have a bronze token as well, then the cooldown on the normal token will take precedence.

That would explain it, thanks. So never ever ever use a normal token :)

• would anyone know if the Talisman of Greater Cultivation increases the attack speed of the homunculus also? It mentions health and movement speed of the homunculus, but not sure if it's worth investing in something like that for combat situations. 
  • It doesn't affect attack speed. Just makes it so you can order your homunculus to move again more quickly after the last move, which makes scouting with it easier, and can help with order homunculus move/leap.
  • Anyone else unable to connect to Achaea (or any IRE, for the matter) at the moment?  :o
     <3 
  • No issue here. I was able to log on just now, and it seems there are 117 players online at the moment.
    Might be just you. :/
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    I couldn't connect for the past five minutes @Mathilda, but can now.
    Huh. Neat.