Hello! Want to help out some kids?

A local school here is having a class survey for the 2nd Grade class.
If you all would like to help, would you fill this out? I think it would be great to see the kids reactions if they had some people from all over the world answer their little survey.

Thanks!

Kohinoor

Please help our class as we study surveys and graphs. We would love to see how many responses we can get and all of the different places our responses come from. Each student in our class has created one of the questions in this survey.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdGYukpjcJPtdEGRCVJr1KFQiyI2bJHfdreTfZ4IxXYx6nk6Q/viewform

Comments

• This is a push poll!!

Please make your 2nd graders make more neutral questions in future to not bias the answers.
  • Hey...not my kids. They are little corn-fed children. They probably don't know any better.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Aww this is like the cutest survey ever.

Filled out!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • There should be an omfg Legos!!! option on the Legos question >_> 
  • Done...all the way from down under.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • JeslynJeslyn United States
    That was an adorable survey! It's too bad there was not a Target selection for favorite store
  • Done. Are you able to share the results when it's finished?

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • Made my 3rd grade daughter do the survey 
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Was totally worth the 30 seconds it took simply for the amusement.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Which state do you like more? *
    Indiana
    Illinois

As a Canadian, I am insulted.
  • Done and done
  • Done and done! Totally worth it.

Kythra said:
    Which state do you like more? *
    Indiana
    Illinois

Doesn't mean you can't prefer Ballsweatoi over Shitiana.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Kythra said:
    Indiana
    Illinois

Doesn't mean you can't prefer Ballsweatoi over Shitiana.
    I chose Indiana since I like Indiana Jones!
  • Filled it out!

• Done, this was adorable! 

• Kythra said:
    Indiana
    Illinois

As an Englishman I picked Illinois, because Blues Brothers. 

(Party): Mezghar says, "Stop."
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    I picked Illinois because Chicago pizza. Not sure what Indiana has to offer.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• Sobriquet said:
    Kythra said:
    Indiana
    Illinois

As an Englishman I picked Illinois, because Blues Brothers. 
    I picked Indiana because Indiana Jones. Quite literally.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

Kayeil said:
    I picked Illinois because Chicago pizza. Not sure what Indiana has to offer.
    Nothing. Indiana has nothing. It's a big long state of dumb and everyone that lives there does not know how to drive.
  • Kythra said:
    Indiana
    Illinois

For me the only way to answer that question was Illinois because of the song from the classic Calamity Jane.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • edited March 2017
    This little poll was from a local school. A friend referred me to it. I'll see if the teacher will post the results.
    Thanks so much for helping them out.

Checked her link and this was posted:

Mrs. Porter's 2nd Grade Class Survey
    Thanks to everyone for helping with our "little" class project. The survey is now closed. Needless to say, we're going to be busy for awhile. Stay tuned for the results on our school Facebook page. I think we're going to need a bigger bulletin board!

It's North Vermilion Elementary School in Cayuga, Indiana.  Apparently the website crashed a few times as it went viral. There is a charming story about it over on buzzfeed.

Btw- Illinois is vastly superior to Indiana. Just sayin'