Combat Logs

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Syntax:
    INVOKE GLACIATION

Extra Information:
    Attune effect: increased resistance against psychic damage.

Works on/against:
    Room

Details:
    A protegy in the art of Terminus, Kosuira learned much more of the art than any modern day Depthswalker. Though much of this knowledge is now out of reach, by tapping into her spirit you may bring down an invokation, freezing the ground in your location and doing similarly for all adjacent locations.

fk. Tempting to go back Shaman. If only I played more. Freeze AND adjacent freeze? Sign me the fuck up.
  • Oh my.. That Shaman change.. Combined with Icefort.

Tempting, tempting.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Frozen ground is the only hinder that stacks with other room hinders, right?
    Huh. Neat.
  • @Ahmet

Frozen ground does, yes. Though it doesn't normally incur a balance loss, so you can just spam any direction to get past it. Works very well with walls though since leap/mountjump have a balance loss if you fail them.

I also think Torn Tendons stack with other room hinder. Never tested though.
  • Tendons does, yes. Cause that's not a standard 'room hinder' - it's a curable affliction that halts movement.

P sure spamming movement vs Shaman/freeze ground is not smart, considering it's really really easy to stick dizziness on people as Shaman. Spam movement = dizziness likely gonna prone you. If you get para'd, well GL.
  • @Sartan playing the best group support class in the game. Also please nerf queuing. Too strong when combined with favours. 

7759h(93%) 7310m(100%) WP:99% E:86% e [70%] 0 0-0 0 0-0 81.5% -
    The choir of the Black Cathedral raises its voices in a hellish harmony, a euphony for the world 
    sung in celebration of the favour of the Malevolent One.
    The choir of the Black Cathedral raises its voices in a hellish harmony, a euphony for the world 
    7759h(93%) 7310m(100%) WP:99% E:86% e [70%] 0 0-0 0 0-0 81.5% -
  • The sky above Mhaldor shifts to a deep crimson hue, churning and swirling into the form of the Lord of Evil, a grim look of approval upon his face before dissipating into a roiling vortex.

Without warning, a shaft of flame lances from the vortex, to engulf the ground below it. A guttural roar echoes across the land, as Proficy becomes the first avatar of Evil.

A titanic roar of triumph rises from the Island off the Northern Vashnars as Aegoth is acknowledged as an Avatar of Sartan.

//insert TF spam here.

- 2017/03/14 23:25:13 - Aegoth is slain by Confessor Ailea Lichlord's psychic assault.
    - 2017/03/14 23:40:09 - Proficy falls to Tendril Ainly, of the Willow Tree, his body seared to a crisp by electric energy.
    - 2017/03/14 23:42:18 - Proficy has bled out, slain by the might of Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet.
    - 2017/03/14 23:42:21 - Proficy falls to the arrows of Landon Stormcrow.
    - 2017/03/14 23:42:29 - Aegoth has bled out, slain by the might of Wicella, of the Caliginous lily.
    - 2017/03/14 23:43:07 - Proficy is slain by Gavriil J. Celes'Ciel, The Rose's psychic assault.
    - 2017/03/14 23:43:10 - Proficy has bled out, slain by the might of Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet.
    - 2017/03/14 23:55:00 - In a blaze of white flame, Froggy Druid, Miriew 'Mushroom Man' Le'Yuet has melted Proficy's flesh from his bones.
    - 2017/03/14 23:55:02 - Proficy falls to the arrows of Landon Stormcrow.
    - 2017/03/14 23:55:07 - Proficy falls to the arrows of Landon Stormcrow.
    - 2017/03/14 23:56:01 - Aegoth dies, his defences no match for the relentless might of Colgano Vorondil, Tuariesa kahi Fraochim.

Couple of miasma mask deaths that might of been one of them but all in all a rough start for avatar
  • My favorite part was you cutting out all our kills.

• edited March 2017
    2017/03/14 23:38:37 - Herutar falls to the arrows of Cooper Ikari.
    2017/03/14 23:39:01 - Naoma falls to the arrows of Cooper Ikari.
    2017/03/14 23:43:04 - Naoma falls to the arrows of Cooper Ikari.

-There you go @Cooper. Just for you. ;)
  • @Morthif I don't think Avatar is meant to be unstoppable, especially given it has no Miracles now. Potent in 1v1 I would not doubt, since it's probably as tanky or tankier than Dragon and you still have all the lesserform class stuff, but in raid situations it can be overwhelmed like anything else.

@Aegoth @Proficy how is Avatar and such when stacked with all arties? From memory Avatars should be able to wear/use them all now.
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Also, how do you get two Avatars up at once? The Announce introducing them said that raising an Avatar would drain away all the crusade essence (the more you have, the longer that single Avatar lasts).
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."

• i'm not an avatar
  • The Aegoth thing was just a typo.

Prof had almost 12k health and like 25 strength. 

• Aegoth said:
    i'm not an avatar
    You are to me baby ;)
  • edited March 2017
    Cooper said:
    Prof had almost 12k health and like 25 strength. 
    Sounds about accurate to Black Wave avatars + arties stacked on then (22 STR base, +3 gauntlets makes 25, and I was at around 8k health without arties as a BW Avatar, so 12k seems fairly reasonable). Do they still have the high base resistances, or is Dragon ahead there?

• We didn't get a chance to test anything like that. 

• Ooer, room hinder
  • Avatar is awesome.. if anyone remembers first implementation of dragon, super high stats with normal class skills. The only downside is the same thing i always cry about, how everything is %based.. so me having all this health just means everyone does more damage to me. Those deaths were basically 4 arrows and a kai choke Eleusis/automated style to zerg me for the win.

I can DEF see certain classes taking advantage of this over others... just saying. A 27int kai choke sounds like it would hurt... i might try that later today
  • 27 int warp/hound. Yes please 
  • I just want the super regen and passive curing from the shrine powers. Mm.
  • Farrah said:
    I just want the super regen and passive curing from the shrine powers. Mm.
    I want to use the damage power.. OP deathaura... mad i did it during the work week.. feels like i am wasting greatness
  • It's not even that scary.
  • Proficy said:
    Avatar is awesome.. if anyone remembers first implementation of dragon, super high stats with normal class skills. The only downside is the same thing i always cry about, how everything is %based.. so me having all this health just means everyone does more damage to me. Those deaths were basically 4 arrows and a kai choke Eleusis/automated style to zerg me for the win.

I can DEF see certain classes taking advantage of this over others... just saying. A 27int kai choke sounds like it would hurt... i might try that later today
    I wonder what serpent hunting is like with Avatar... Since DEX doesn't have diminishing returns.
  • @Vercio

Ask @Ahmet

He was a serpent avatar and hunted to dragonhood with that and minerals.  It was like 1-1.2 second balance garrote.
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Loaded up with rareminerals, a couple arties, a few other temporary bonuses I got down to like .7s. It was absolutely beautiful.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Avatar still has the mega resists, for people wondering!
  • You guys think I don't die now. Just wait til I'm super buffed with super resists, super stats, regen, passive curing, and arties/equipment. Fwahaha.
  • Farrah said:
    You guys think I don't die now. Just wait til I'm super buffed with super resists, super stats, regen, passive curing, and arties/equipment. Fwahaha.
    Active 3rd party healing too, f priests.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • Farrah said:
    You guys think I don't die now. Just wait til I'm super buffed with super resists, super stats, regen, passive curing, and arties/equipment. Fwahaha.
    It's not that you don't die.

It's that you die too much.

• Sometimes I don't die. :'(

My double gem survived classleads though. Sorry!