Player Pics

Comments

• Jovolo said:
    Well, a video rather than a picture. Here's my latest attempt at the 'Waves' riff by Guthrie Govan, had to do a short version because it's a 1-min video audition for some concert. This was probably the 7th or 8th take, those slides are a bitch.

Now come back and use that hand eye skill on Achaea.
  • With Jovolo's post: Anyone else enjoy watching hands massage a guitar neck:

• Tommy Emmanuel's version of 'Somewhere over the rainbow' is something special, insanely talented.
  • I hate when people make it look that easy.    But the old coot is clearly delusional.  He keeps trying to stomp on an imaginary CRUNCH pedal that isn't there

• Jovolo said:
    Tommy Emmanuel's version of 'Somewhere over the rainbow' is something special, insanely talented.
    I wish I could be jealous with my fat fingers barely able to massage my skin flute, but watching and listening to either or any of his work is just too awe inspiring. Timberlake road is my go-to when I need some cheering up.
  • Caelan said:
    I hate when people make it look that easy.    But the old coot is clearly delusional.  He keeps trying to stomp on an imaginary CRUNCH pedal that isn't there
    Doc Watson always confused me with this. Doesn't even use all his fingers when he fingerpicks.... only 2. Still plays stuff I can't wrap my head around. Something about 2 leads and a rhythm all at once thats difficult.

• I found  Neraeos  whilst I was out for a wander. He's stood on some other dudes stone, cheeky gods

• John has been slain by the might of Neraeos, God of the Sea.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Althena said:
    Some uh, herb jars that I made.

and...

Frosty!

Work in progress...

Smoky is next...

Should I post followups?

Cheers!
    Ooooooohhh, this explains like, all of our interactions in game.

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kenway said:
    Althena said:
    Some uh, herb jars that I made.

and...

Frosty!

Work in progress...

Smoky is next...

Should I post followups?

Cheers!
    Ooooooohhh, this explains like, all of our interactions in game.
    To be fair, the problem transcends realities and I am constantly forgetting that X hours ago at X location I packed with pot and passed out all of my pipes... annnnddd..... now I'm in my own retardation vibe toking weed furiously in a hilarious but futile attempt to cure hellsight. WTF? Achaea DRAWS the hellsight demons now??? Why do they look so damned happ...Ohhhhhhhh...
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    edited March 2017
    You should make a goat one, simply because I love goats. (And Shirsz's pet is a goat)

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Are they airtight with a rubber seal? Can you do that?

If so, I would definitely pay money for a Phoenix one. For...scientific purposes.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Atalkez said:
    Are they airtight with a rubber seal? Can you do that?

If so, I would definitely pay money for a Phoenix one. For...scientific purposes.

Indeed. In fact I've taken into account breaking in the lid over time as it is a screw on and not a cork, and added improved sealing to ensure the head remains oriented correctly, and to further aid in keeping things airtight.
  • JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    Shirszae said:
    You should make a goat one, simply because I love goats. (And Shirsz's pet is a goat)
    Woah, woah, calm down, Latus.
    I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • Jonathin said:
    Shirszae said:
    Woah, woah, calm down, Latus.
    I used to always find him in the Sirocco mountains, apparently you take a goat to the edge of a cliff. It gets you better pushback.
  • KenwayKenway San Francisco
    Althena said:
    Atalkez said:
    Are they airtight with a rubber seal? Can you do that?

Indeed. In fact I've taken into account breaking in the lid over time as it is a screw on and not a cork, and added improved sealing to ensure the head remains oriented correctly, and to further aid in keeping things airtight.
    I would buy one... for yes... science...

- Limb Counter - Fracture Relapsing -
    "Honestly, I just love that it counts limbs." - Mizik Corten
  • Kresslack said:
    Practice makes perfect!

Old picture posted for relevance, but I had a "Free Bear Hugs" sign at a convention in Atlanta. Incidentally, that's also the evening I learned what "Bear" means in modern context when a guy ran, jumped into my arms, and proceeded to dry hump me.

If that guy to your left was in a comic book there would be a bubble on top of his head reading, "Come on, just lift her a little higher...."
  • No one knows me, and I'm pretty ugly so I apologize for randomly throwing a pic up.  But I noticed something of a beard war going on, and I felt I had to step up.

Day 2.5 since shaving, I'm gonna bring it in a couple weeks...
  • AustereAustere Tennessee
    Heyoka looks like @Heyoka's profile picture.  Illuminati confirmed?
  • Heyoka said:
    <redacted for size>
    Looking like a part-time Aragorn or something.