Runebot v1

Alright! Finally, after much troubleshooting over silly mistakes - Runebot v1 is ready!

Shout out to @Kasa and @Ethoas for the newbie help, and Hasar whose vibe script I modified for this.  

Simply download it here and install!

---
Runist commands:

RN <person> - Sketches jera, berkana, and algiz runes on your target without any effort on your part.

3rd party commands:
RALLY <Runist with this script> - Receive jera, berkana, and algiz. Inks are not required, however be kind to your Runewardens and compensate them appropriately.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for improvements. Honestly, I may have overkilled this script but I couldn't get queuing to work for runing, and a jumble of alias and triggers is not ideal.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Aesgar said:
    Alright! Finally, after much troubleshooting over silly mistakes - Runebot v1 is ready!

Shout out to @Kasa and @Ethoas for the newbie help, and Hasar whose vibe script I modified for this.  

---
    Runist commands:

RN <person> - Sketches jera, berkana, and algiz runes on your target without any effort on your part.

3rd party commands:
    RALLY <Runist with this script> - Receive jera, berkana, and algiz. Inks are not required, however be kind to your Runewardens and compensate them appropriately.

Let me know if you have any questions or ideas for improvements. Honestly, I may have overkilled this script but I couldn't get queuing to work for runing, and a jumble of alias and triggers is not ideal.

Enjoy!
    Not sure if I just copy and paste the script or something is wrong, but I can only access the raw code!
  • Minifie said:
    Aesgar said:

---
    Runist commands:

3rd party commands:

Enjoy!
    Not sure if I just copy and paste the script or something is wrong, but I can only access the raw code!

@Minifie Dropbox is a little weird with XML's, I probably should have thrown it into a zip first. You can click the "..." button in the upper right, download the code as an xml, and use Mudlet package manager to install.

However in the meantime, I have thrown it into a zip and uploaded it here. Let me know if that works any better for ya!
  • ShirszaeShirszae Santo Domingo
    If its a xml you need to import it 

And you won't understand the cause of your grief...

...But you'll always follow the voices beneath.

• Aesgar said:
    Minifie said:
    Aesgar said:

---
    Runist commands:

3rd party commands:

Enjoy!

@Minifie Dropbox is a little weird with XML's, I probably should have thrown it into a zip first. You can click the "..." button in the upper right, download the code as an xml, and use Mudlet package manager to install.

However in the meantime, I have thrown it into a zip and uploaded it here. Let me know if that works any better for ya!
    Thank you! I had no idea how to work it if it showed up as raw code (my bad). Appreciate the new link! <3
  • AchillesAchilles Los Angeles
    Well at least I still have a lucrative career as a web and trample entity to fall back on

• KyrraKyrra Australia
    Can't wait for the influx of rallying abuse for runes.

My guys in Ashtan have a better deal and they get free armour runes too.
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• edited March 2017
    I have a script for auto-sketching for when people need runes, but they have to not only know the password but also say it in Mhaldorian. Two-factor authentication is the most secure!

Anyway, you can do this way easier (in three lines!) through the power of tempTimer():

<p>Alias: ^rn (\w+)$</p><p><br></p><p>Trigger: -- Do something here that isn't a simple emote that people can abuse</p><p><br></p><p><br></p><p>Code (for both alias and trigger):</p><p><br></p><p>warden.runeup = matches[2]</p><p><br></p><p>send("sketch jera on "..warden.runeup)</p><p><br></p><p>tempTimer(4,[[send("sketch algiz on "..warden.runeup.."|queue addclear eqbal sketch berkana on "..warden.runeup)]])</p>

• Daeir said:
    conjure illusion Proficy says in Mhaldorian, "Ram is best girl."
    Too grammatically correct to be Prof.
  • Daeir said:
    conjure illusion Proficy says in Mhaldorian, "Ram is best girl."
    But can you do it in the right colour? :trollface: