Player Pics

Comments

• JonathinJonathin Retired in a hole.
    A picture from a late night in Florida. Maybe I'll post more but probably not.

I am retired and log into the forums maybe once every 2 months. It was a good 20 years, live your best lives, friends.
  • @Nat @Aerek @Tahquil @Accipiter I have the one after we were carrying Tahquil to the train station!
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• Damn. @Aerek hit that weight bench son, she doesn't look -that- heavy :open_mouth:

• Bann said:
    Damn. @Aerek hit that weight bench son, she doesn't look -that- heavy :open_mouth:
    She's very light!
    - (Eleusis): Ellodin says, "The Fissure of Echoes is Sarathai's happy place."
    - With sharp, crackling tones, Kyrra tells you, "The ladies must love you immensely."
    - (Eleusian Ranger Techs): Savira says, "Most of the hard stuff seem to have this built in code like: If adventurer_hitting_me = "Sarathai" then send("terminate and selfdestruct")."
    - Makarios says, "Serve well and perish."
    - Xaden says, "Xaden confirmed scrub 2017."

• I have lifted Aerek before, but his roommate carried him up to his bedroom like a bride over a threshold after shenanigans took place.

• Me and my bestie Vlad.  (I am not actually a dude in real life.)
  • Kresslack said:
    Practice makes perfect!

Old picture posted for relevance, but I had a "Free Bear Hugs" sign at a convention in Atlanta. Incidentally, that's also the evening I learned what "Bear" means in modern context when a guy ran, jumped into my arms, and proceeded to dry hump me.

I could of told you that, @Kresslack. I went to an anime convention. My friend Dinger (think of a guy with long hair to his hips, beard, all into the archery and viking thing... ran up to me, picked me off the floor and squeezed me so hard I felt like he bruised my rib. He was that happy to see me. He's like 5'8" and I'm skinnier and two inches taller than him.

• edited March 2017

Might as well at this juncture, with work desk collection behind myself.

And yes, my profile pick was my beard in the wild before I downgraded to professional-beard instead of admiral-beard.
  • Admiral beard or gtfo bro.

• \o/ Awwwww yisssss

• Obligatory selfie that my wife makes fun of me for.
  • Is it because of the generic grey hoodie?
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • I'll have you know it's a Carhartt good sir, she makes fun of me because every picture I've ever taken, like maybe 5% of them contain smiles.
  • Jor said:
    I'll have you know it's a generic grey Carhartt good sir, she makes fun of me because every picture I've ever taken, like maybe 5% of them contain smiles.
    ftfy :D
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    @Aesgar how did you grow such a magnificent beard in two days?
    Huh. Neat.
  • A+!

Also, leather. Very stylish :D
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Most adorbs ever. <3

We need earrings irl, hubba hubba.
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Most adorbs ever. <3

We need earrings irl, hubba hubba.
    I SWEAR I'll break up with you if you dare steal Skye away. This is not a fight anyone will win.
  • MelodieMelodie Port Saint Lucie, Florida
    Gurl I've known longer than you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye!
    And I love too                                                                          Be still, my indelible friend
    That love soon might end                                                         You are unbreaking
    And be known in its aching                                                      Though quaking
    Shown in this shaking                                                             Though crazy
    Lately of my wasteland, baby                                                 That's just wasteland, baby
  • Melodie said:
    Gurl I've known longer than you were a twinkle in your daddy's eye!
    I've known her longer than both of you.