Amusing/Entertaining/Interesting things you stumbled upon on the Internet

Comments

• Hey @Caelan I can piss you off pretty quick.

• Trash.

Penwize has cowardly forfeited the challenge to mortal combat issued by Atalkez.
  • Trey said:
    Hey @Caelan I can piss you off pretty quick.

Image result for how to spot a hoe meme     
  • edited March 2017
    Trey said:

I've seen this, but yeah..  Fucking whores. Goddamn deployment widows.

It is why I have ZERO problems with the "make her famous" texts/posts

• JeslynJeslyn United States

PSA: This is not how you should advertise your room on Craigslist.
  • Aegoth said:
    Sterling reviews
    I got it today for the wii u.  I contemplated getting the switch, but we only just got the wii not long ago and will wait a bit for any good packages for the switch.  Downside is I told the partner that I got it and he said "Wait for me to play it"  And seeing as he left for Cisco Live today and I don't leave until tomorrow...Sadness
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • SkyeSkye The Duchess Bellatere
    Trey said:

Am I the only person who's even more bothered by the fact that she took the picture with what appears to be her child? Like if you were going to be unfaithful at least keep your children completely out of it. 

• Skye said:

Am I the only person who's even more bothered by the fact that she took the picture with what appears to be her child? Like if you were going to be unfaithful at least keep your children completely out of it. 
    The women (and men) who do this when their military spouse is on deployment have ZERO scruples or morals - assuming most don't have open relationships and whatnot.  Although maybe she is saying "Hey look, I put out, so much so that I've had a kid and still want more"?  The dudes who post pics like this I think are just dumb and believe the stereotype that "Women can't resist a guy with kids because it shows he is responsible and nurturing".  Sadly, this is a pretty common occurrence (hence the designation "deployment widow").  

• This was amusing in the way that when these things that come up, it reminds me of Achaea first rather than anything else...thanks @Sarapis
    I'm setting up an account for a new user, and in our system, logins are created by using a person's surname and the first initial of their first name.  This user's login is Maim.  I'll keep track of the poisons!
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my hounds!
    Krenim: Hounds? How cliche.
    Janeway: Tuvok! *clapclap* Release my rape gorilla!
    Krenim: ...We'll show ourselves out.
  • KayeilKayeil Washington State
    As horrible as it is for the spouse to do it while their husband or wife is on deployment, the ones in the military do it as well while their spouse is at home holding everything down. I had a friend in HS with a career navy father who had girlfriends all over for years wherever he was stationed, and had kids by other women while still married to her mom. Thankfully her mother finally divorced the guy. Sadly it goes both ways, and it is extremely unfair on both ends.
    What doesn't kill you gives you exp.

• edited March 2017
    I didn't stumble across this, and I'm sure it's neither amusing, entertaining, nor interesting, but, holy shit, somehow I spent three hours straight doing this and I kind of feel proud at having inflicted something so pointlessly batshit bizarre upon the Internet. So here it is. Please note I'm not responsible for any loss of sanity or transcendence to a greater plane of understanding that may occur while you try to figure out just what in the absolute hell it is.

http://imgur.com/a/uVYHr

• *peer* Are you sure you don't want to be in Ashtan?

• Trey said:
    *peer* Are you sure you don't want to be in Ashtan?
    I'm like a dwarf, you know? Sometimes I'll just be doing my thing and then, out of nowhere, decide to lock myself in my workshop until I create a masterwork that is astonishingly wonderful to behold, but incredibly pointless. 
  • Kayeil said:
    As horrible as it is for the spouse to do it while their husband or wife is on deployment, the ones in the military do it as well while their spouse is at home holding everything down. I had a friend in HS with a career navy father who had girlfriends all over for years wherever he was stationed, and had kids by other women while still married to her mom. Thankfully her mother finally divorced the guy. Sadly it goes both ways, and it is extremely unfair on both ends.

Never once did I intend to infer it was okay on either side.  I am the kind of guy that takes oaths pretty serious.  Without that level of honor, you have no integrity with me.

• Remilia said:
    Trey said:
    I'm like a dwarf, you know? Sometimes I'll just be doing my thing and then, out of nowhere, decide to lock myself in my workshop until I create a masterwork that is astonishingly wonderful to behold, but incredibly pointless. 
    Oh I don't know.  That would make a pretty interesting "Advanced" version of the Rorschach

• edited March 2017
    A ) It is a goddamned HARVARD comma.  And it is, in fact,  the proper way to write a damn list.

B ) So.. you're saying I won't need to enter numbers in my documents?  This is a sticking point for me.

C ) Sadly, this is accurate as fuck.    

• edited March 2017
    How to speak fluent Italian.

[ SnB PvP Guide | Link ]

[ Runewarden Sparring Videos | Link ]
  • KryptonKrypton shi-Khurena
    Boppity boopy?
  • As someone living in italy, I can verify this is true.
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • Remilia said:
    Trey said:
    @Remilia : its okay to admit having a fey mood once in a while. 

• AmanuAmanu Forge Tree
    Synbios said:
    Remilia said:
    Trey said:
    @Remilia : its okay to admit having a fey mood once in a while. 
    A dwarf having a fey mood? Heresy! Blasphemy! 

• edited March 2017
    Something for the CIJ...