Achaean Raves

Comments

• Pretty soon my tarot cards are only gonna get thrown halfway with my arthritis. :(

• Dunn said:
    Pretty soon my tarot cards are only gonna get thrown halfway with my arthritis. :(
    Move over old man, I'm the wave of the future!
  • edited February 2017
    Quisse said:
    One of my favorite things to do in Achaea to this day is to listen to new characters tell their backstories, ask lots of questions, and watch them flesh out their characters right before my eyes. No offense to the people who love killing things, but the roleplay is just too awesome sometimes.
    I am loving the new group of characters streaming into the merchants house. They're delightful. I've also met a few novices outside of my house who have such hilarious personalities. I'm really glad someone raved about this, I was about to.

Edit: My blood lining fingers must be itching because I have been watching a couple little serpent characters. Never done it before, but there is one that definitely makes me want to. <3

• Valaria, my character, was thinking to eat that smuggler at convention. but after long speech from each represent, i feel that my mind is full so much I no longer feel like to eat that smuggler at the convention.

2015/01/12 Tecton, the Terraformer has bestowed His divine favour upon you. It will last for approximately 1 Achaean month.
  • AodfionnAodfionn Seattle, WA
    MAJOR RAVE TO PEOPLE WHO RETURN 90K

@Elipise @Torinn

Aurora says, "Are you drunk, Aodfionn?"
  • AhmetAhmet Wherever I wanna be
    Favourite addition of all time, even if @Makarios is evil. I honestly can't find the words.
    Huh. Neat.
  • Picked up SnB again. Oh, how I missed thee  <3

@Kalila's also pretty cool.
  • KlendathuKlendathu Eye of the Storm
    2? I died 6 times, but got 2 kills. Finished out one resolution, got 6% through another. 10/10 would do it again

Tharos, the Announcer of Delos shouts, "It's near the end of the egghunt and I still haven't figured out how to pronounce Clean-dat-hoo."
  • Klendathu said:
    2? I died 6 times, but got 2 kills. Finished out one resolution, got 6% through another. 10/10 would do it again
    Ok! Coming back!

He is a coward who has to bring two friends as backup to jump people hunting.

• Coming back right now, let's do it. :D 
    Nah, was super fun though! And first time I've properly totemed in a raid, so yay me!
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • OK so big rave to everyone who was involved in the Targ/Ashtan Raid just now, except the random 18-year old self-proclaimed combatLord who is now on ignore.

@klendathu @althena @eliana @dredrith @omor @vender @baenor @xaden and half the rest of Ashtan army who showed up after we died (shoutouts @mindshell @nat @zaeka) and thanks @carbine for cheering from the sidelines like a lurker lol.

Lots of people have names, so sorry if I forgot to mention a person with a name.

That was fun, and forced me to use my skills when I've been all like, "Nop I'm not even gonna try to fight because my code is half stuffed". Thanks Ashtan for believing in me enough to lead you straight into a totem, and certain death, two times. Bigluv <3 and well done Targ that was clean and beautiful.
    Was a bit of craic alright. Saw a few of you logged in and thought we'd give it a go.

Thanks for responding! Often people just don't bother anymore :(

• @Xaden or they respond at first with 2x numbers, then bitch on round two when we come back with even numbers that we're trying to outnumber them
    Omor Ceberek - Targossas

got gud
  • KyrraKyrra Australia
    Right as I logged off for bed, no less. I always miss out on the action. :(
    (D.M.A.): Cooper says, "Kyrra is either the most innocent person in the world, or the girl who uses the most innuendo seemingly unintentionally but really on purpose."

• Kyrra said:
    Right as I logged off for bed, no less. I always miss out on the action. :(
    Pro-tip : Never sleep.

(just kidding, sleep is important, do more!)